To see a list of available platform logos and if your template displays additional built-in icons, visit Adding social icons.
Tip: To help you get started, your template might include a Social Links Block in its demo content. To customize the block, hover over it and click Edit.
Add the Social Links Block
- Open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the +.
- Select Social Links from the menu.
- For more detailed steps, visit Adding blocks.
Add or edit social icons
To add, remove, or rearrange the icons, open the Social Links panel from the block:
- Open any page with a Social Links Block.
- Hover over the Social Links Block, and click Edit. The Social Links settings will open in the block’s Accounts tab.
- Scroll down to the Add a social link or email field.
- Copy and paste a URL for a profile page or an email address into the box.
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
- Click Apply to save changes.
To learn more about the Social Links panel, visit Adding social icons.
Change the design
In the block editor, you can adjust the following settings, then click Apply to save your changes:
Tip: These settings don't affect built-in social icons, which have their own style settings.
Change the alignment of the icons relative to the block's container. Choose from:
Change the icon size. Choose from:
Changes the style or shape of the icons. Choose from:
Change the background color of the icons. Choose from: