Call special attention to a blog post by flagging it as featured.
Featured posts highlight blog posts you want to bring to your visitor's attention. You can display featured posts in a stylish layout using the summary block.
Watch a video
This video shows version 7.0, but also applies to version 7.1.
Set a post as featured
To enable the Featured Post setting:
- Open the Pages panel and click a blog page.
- Hover over the blog post you want to set as featured and click ..., then click Settings.
- Click the Options tab, then switch the Featured Post toggle on.
- Click Back, then click Save.
- Open the Pages panel and select the blog page you want to edit.
- Hover over the blog post you want to set as featured and click Edit.
- Click the Options tab, then check Featured Post at the bottom of the blog post editor.
- Click Save.
- Tap Pages, tap the blog page, then tap the blog post.
- Tap ... or at the top of the screen, then tap Page Settings.
- Under Options, switch the Featured Post toggle on.
- Tap Save.
You can also follow these steps to set featured events on events pages.
Display featured posts in the summary block (computer only)
Add a summary block to display featured posts in a sidebar, footer, or layout page:
- In the Content tab of the summary block, click Select a Page and select the blog page with featured posts.
- Back in the Content tab, click Filter Items.
- Switch the Featured Only toggle on.