The Line Block adds a horizontal line (<hr> in HTML) between blocks on your site. This is a great way to break up text or visually separate content on pages, posts, sidebars, and footers.
Note: The Line Block can’t add a vertical line — only horizontal. To add a vertical line, create an image of a line in an external editing program and upload it to an Image Block.
Step 1 - Add the Line Block
- Open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the +.
- Select Line from the menu.
- For more detailed steps, visit Adding blocks.
Step 2 - Place the Line Block
Click and drag the Line Block to place it. The Insert Mark will help with your placement.
Step 3 - Add color
The templates below allow you to change the Line Block color in the Style Editor. Use this list to find the tweak for each template. This list groups templates by family.
Note: Changing the Line Block color changes the color of all lines and borders site-wide.
- Brine, Clay, Feed, Foster, Greenwich, Hatch, Heights, Hunter, Hyde, Jaunt, Juke, Keene, Lincoln, Marta, Mercer, Mojave, Motto, Nueva, Rally, Rover, Sonora, Thorne - Lines
- Farro, Haute - Lines
- Five - Lines & Decorations
- Montauk, Julia, Kent, Om - Page Border Color