Edit your contributor profile to add or update important information, including your name and profile picture. Your profile's information may display:
- Picture - At the bottom of the Home Menu in any site you're logged into.
- Name - On blog posts you've written, both on your own site and sites where you have contributor permissions.
- Other information - In author profiles.
Before you begin
- Only contributors can edit their own profiles. Owners and Administrators can edit or remove permissions for contributors, but can't edit their profile information.
- Only Owners and Administrators can edit Basic Author profiles.
- Changing the name in your profile will also change the name as it appears in all blog posts published under your name.
Open your profile
Click here to open your Profile settings in your Account Dashboard. You may be prompted to log in.
Edit your profile information
In Profile settings, you can:
- Edit your name. Since some areas use the First and Last name instead of the Display name, we recommend using the same name in both sections.
- Upload a profile picture. Profile pictures must be in .jpg, .gif, or .png format only.
- Add a bio and website URL, which may appear in author profiles.
Note: Changes to your profile may take a few minutes to appear on your site.