Edit your contributor profile to add or update important information, including your name, avatar image, and additional information.
Tip: Click this link to open your Profile settings, then start with Step 2 below. You may be prompted to log into your account.
Before you begin
- Only contributors with permissions can edit their own profiles. Administrators can edit other contributors' permissions but can't edit others' profile information.
- Only Administrators can edit Basic Author profiles.
- To add or remove permissions from a contributor's account, visit Editing contributor permissions.
- If you update your email address, you'll use the new address to log into your account.
- Changing the name in your profile will also change the name as it appears in all blog posts published under your name.
Step 1 - Open your profile
In the Home Menu, click your avatar.
In the Account Dashboard, hover over your avatar in the top-right corner, then select Profile.
Step 2 - Edit your profile information
In Profile settings, you can:
- Edit your name as it appears on your site, including blog posts.
- Upload an avatar (profile picture) that appears at the bottom of the Home Menu when logged in. Avatar images must be in .jpg, .gif, or .png format only.
After making changes, click Save.
Note: Changes to your profile may take a few minutes to appear on your site.