Use Acuity Scheduling, an external page, or a custom widget to schedule appointments.
You can add online booking to your site with Acuity Scheduling, our solution for clients to book appointments and classes through a Squarespace site. Once you've set up an Acuity account, you can display your scheduling page on your site with the scheduling block. To learn more about Acuity and how to sign up, visit Getting started with Acuity Scheduling.
If you're not using Acuity, you can also link to an external booking page or embed a booking widget with custom code.
Use the scheduling block to display Acuity appointment types that are public and available to book. You can display all available appointment types, or filter the block to only show a particular appointment type or class. If you're using Acuity separate from Squarespace, you can also embed your Acuity URL.
To learn more, visit Scheduling blocks.
Link to a third-party booking page
If you use different software that comes with an online booking page, you can link to it using the following methods:
- Button block - Create a Book Now or Book an Appointment button.
- Navigation link - Add a link in your navigation menu that takes visitors to your booking page.
- Text link - Add a booking page link to any page, blog post, or block content area.
Embed a third-party calendar or booking widget
To embed a booking service:
- Copy the embed code from your online booking service. For help, contact them or search their site for embed code you can add to Squarespace.
- In your Squarespace site, open a page or post editor.
- Add a code block to a page.
- Paste the embed code into the block.
Note: Code-based customizations fall outside the scope of our support. This means that we’re unable to help further with setup or troubleshooting. Additionally, since these are code-based solutions, we can’t guarantee their functionality or full compatibility with Squarespace. This includes how they function with our responsive design or if they function on all templates. Code-based customizations can also cause display issues with future updates to our platform. While we can't help further, there are many resources that can point you in the right direction: