If you offer online booking or scheduling, follow this guide to add it to your site. Depending on your booking software and how you want clients to book appointments, you can:
- Use our integration with Acuity Scheduling
- Link to an external booking page
- Embed a booking widget with custom code
Appointment Scheduling Block
We recommend the Appointment Scheduling Block for online booking. Since this is a direct integration with Acuity Scheduling, you can embed a client scheduler on a page without using code. This is a great option if you already use Acuity or are looking for a new booking system compatible with Squarespace. The Appointment Scheduling Block is a Premium feature available in Business and Commerce plans.
Tip: Create a dedicated appointment scheduling page with an online booking starter layout.
Link to a third-party booking page
If you use different software that comes with an online booking page, you can link to it with the following methods:
- Button Block - Create a Book Now or Book an Appointment button.
- Navigation link - Add a link to your booking page to your Main Navigation menu.
- Text link - Add a link to any page, blog post, or content area.
Embed a third-party calendar or booking widget
To embed a booking service:
- Copy the embed code from your online booking service. For help, contact them or search their site for embed code you can add to Squarespace.
- In your Squarespace site, open a page or post editor.
- Add a Code Block to a page.
- Paste the code into the block.
Note: Third-party customizations fall outside the scope of our support. This means that we’re unable to help further with setup or troubleshooting. Additionally, since these are code-based solutions, we can’t guarantee their functionality or full compatibility with Squarespace. This includes how they function with our responsive design or if they function on all templates. Third-party customizations can also cause display issues with future updates to our platform. While we can't help further, there are many resources that can point you in the right direction: