An MLS, or multiple listing service, is a database used for real estate transactions. Real estate agents and brokers often add MLS searches to their sites to let visitors find listings in their area.
If you're in the real estate business, you can add an MLS search to your site using some custom code.
Nota: Para agregar la búsqueda de MLS a tu sitio, debes ser miembro de un servicio de IDX. Algunos servicios de IDX incluyen Diverse Solutions, IDXBroker y Displet.
The solution in this guide includes using a Code Block to add advanced code. This is a Premium feature available in the current Website Business plan and higher:
- Disponible en: Todos los planes Business y Commerce
- Disponible en: Plan personal heredado (ya no está disponible para suscripciones nuevas)
- No disponible en: El plan Personal Actual
- Trial: You can use Code Blocks during a trial.
Para conocer más, visita funciones Premium.
Step 1 - Add a Code Block
Open the editor for the page or post where you'd like your search to appear. Click an Insert Point and select Code from the Block Menu.
For more detailed steps, visit Adding blocks with Insert Points.
Note: For more help with this, visit Using the Code Block.
Step 2 - Paste the MLS code
Most IDX services provide HTML embed code for adding MLS search to your site.
Find and copy this code from your IDX service and paste it into the Code Block. Click Apply to save your changes.
Here's an example of how an MLS search could appear on your site:
Some IDX services may require additional code that you'll need to add to Code Injection.
Note: This third-party customization falls outside the scope of our support. This means that we’re unable to help further with setup or troubleshooting. Additionally, since this is a code-based solution, we can’t guarantee its functionality or full compatibility with Squarespace. This includes how it functions with our responsive design, particularly its appearance on mobile devices, and if it functions on all templates. Third-party customizations can also cause display issues with future updates to our platform. While we can't help further, there are many resources that can point you in the right direction:
- Infórmate sobre las mejores prácticas para agregar códigos personalizados.
- Lee nuestra guía general sobre las personalizaciones de terceros.
- Visita Squarespace Answers, nuestro foro para clientes y desarrolladores.
- Considera consultar con un Experto de Squarespace.