To manage your accounting data, connect your site to third-party accounting services through Squarespace Extensions, or export your raw sales data to manage in Excel. This guide covers both available options.
Connect Squarespace Extensions
Squarespace Extensions is a portfolio of automation extensions that add to the functionality of your Squarespace site. By connecting an accounting extension, you can automatically export transaction data the third-party accounting services. View these extensions to start:
To learn more about Squarespace Extensions, visit Squarespace Extensions.
Export your sales data
To use different software for accounting, you can export your sales data to an Excel file. The data displays in an Excel workbook, which breaks down credits, charges, taxes, and payment processor fees into different tabs. The Excel file is compatible with other popular accounting services. Historical data dates back to January, 2018.
To export your sales data:
- In the Home Menu, click Commerce, and then click Accounting.
- Choose a date range.
- Click Download.
These are the specific date ranges:
- Last week - 12 AM Sunday to 11:59 PM Saturday
- Last month - 12 AM on the first to 11:59 PM on the last day of the month
- Last 90 days - 12 AM 90 days ago (including the request date) to the moment of the request
- Year to date - 12 AM on January 1 to the moment of the request