This guide covers how to log into G Suite by Google after creating your account. You'll log into Google to access Gmail, Google Drive, Admin Console, and other G Suite features.
Your first time logging in
After you receive an email from Squarespace with your temporary password, log into your Admin Console to complete the setup.
- In the confirmation email, click the Log Into Email link.
- Log in using the temporary password and the new email address you created. If you’re already logged into another G Suite or Gmail account, like your personal account, first choose Add account, and then log in.
- You’ll be taken to your new G Suite dashboard.
- Accept G Suite’ Terms of Service.
- Enter a new password.
- You’ll be logged into your new G Suite inbox.
Note: If you see a request to verify domain ownership, or a message that you don't have access to email, retry domain verification.
Tip: After logging in, you can use Google’s setup wizard to get started.
Log in after setup
After logging in for the first time, use these URLs to access G Suite. Replace “yourdomain.com” with the custom domain you use for G Suite. We recommend bookmarking these for easy access:
- Admin Console - http://admin.google.com/a/yourdomain.com
- Email - http://mail.google.com/a/yourdomain.com
"You need a Google Cloud account to login" message
Google will show this message if you tried to log into a G Suite Administrator account, but you’re logged into another email address, like your personal email. In the message, you’ll see a list of email addresses and/or the option to add another account.
To resolve the issue and log into your G Suite Admin console:
- If this is your first time logging in or if the address isn't in the list, click Add account, and then log in using your custom email address, not a @gmail.com address.
- If the email address you want is in this list, select it. (Ensure it's not a @gmail.com address.)
- For more ways to fix this issue and help on signing into your Google Admin Console, visit Google's documentation.