If you can't find what you're looking for in our guides, contact us here. Our normal hours are:
Email - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Monday-Friday: 4AM to 8PM EDT
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
Tip: Live chat hours may change periodically based on demand as we work through a record number of requests in response to COVID-19. We appreciate your flexibility.
For tips on expanding your online presence and adapting your site when you can't connect to customers in person, visit our guide COVID-19 resources.
More ways to get 24/7 support
When you contact us, you’ll always talk to real, friendly humans. If you're looking for phone support, note that we limit our support to online communication. To learn more, visit Why we don't offer phone support.
To start an email or live chat, visit our Contact page, choose a topic that best fits your question, and follow the prompts to send us your message.
Tips for contacting us
- Live chat isn't available on mobile devices.
- To save a record of your live chat conversation, click ... in the bottom-right corner of the chat window, and then click Email transcript.
- Being specific really helps. The more details you include about the page, URL, or location you have questions about, the better we can understand what you want to achieve.
- Visuals help too. Feel free to upload screenshots or files that can help us see what you're seeing. We can’t see embedded images, so attach them rather than dragging them into the body of the email.
- You can reply to our responses directly from our email response.
- If you have new questions, we recommend creating a new ticket so each question can be handled within its own email thread. This makes referencing these messages faster in the future.
The Squarespace Support Assistant
When viewing our Help Center, you may see a chat bubble in the bottom-right corner. This is our chatbot, the Squarespace Support Assistant.
If the Squarespace Support Assistant can't answer your questions, request to speak to a human instead. This will give you the option to start a live chat or email a member of our Customer Support team.
Topics outside the scope of our support
Before contacting us, note that we can't provide support for the following topics:
- Custom code modifications - Visit the Squarespace Forum or hire a Squarespace Expert. Learn more from our Custom code FAQ.
- SEO strategy - Because search engines have complex, frequently changing technology, and everyone's marketing needs are unique, we're unable to provide specific SEO advice. Visit What Squarespace does for SEO to learn more about our built-in SEO features.
- Tax advice - Consult with a tax professional when setting up taxes.
- Third-party services - We can help with Squarespace's official integrations, but for other code-based customizations, contact the third-party service directly.
Why we ask for ownership verification
For security, sometimes we'll ask you to verify that you're the Site Owner or an Administrator. For example, we may ask you to verify account ownership by emailing us from the specific email address on file for the site. We request this information to help protect your privacy and information. To learn more, visit Verifying your account ownership.
I'm having trouble using the contact form
I don't see past tickets in My Activities
We disabled the My Activities tab due to a security concern. To find responses to your previous tickets, search your email inbox for messages from email@example.com.
I can't reply to emails from Squarespace
Some Squarespace emails come from an address that can’t receive inbound messages, so you can't respond to those directly. However, we’re always happy to help. If you have a question, contact us here or reply directly to an open email ticket.
Can I check the status of an outage?
Can I check the status of a feature request?
While all feature requests are considered, we don’t send product updates related to specific requests. To stay updated on what’s new in Squarespace, subscribe to Website Product Updates.