You can contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Squarespace Customer Care is available during these hours:
- Email - 24/7
- Live chat - 4am to 8pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
- @SquarespaceHelp on Twitter - 24/7
When you contact us, you’ll always talk to real, friendly humans. All Customer Care Advisors work from our headquarters in New York, Portland, and Dublin.
Topics outside the scope of our support
Before contacting us, note that we can't provide support for the following topics:
- Custom code modifications - Visit Squarespace Answers or consult with a Specialist. Learn more from our Custom code FAQ.
- SEO strategy - Because search engines have complex, frequently changing algorithms, and everyone's marketing needs are unique, we're unable to provide specific SEO advice. Visit What Squarespace does for SEO to lean more about our built-in SEO features.
- Tax advice - Consult with a tax professional when setting up taxes in Squarespace Commerce.
- Third-party services - We can help with Squarespace's official integrations, but for other third-party customizations, contact the third-party service directly for assistance.
To start an email or live chat with Squarespace:
- Go to our Contact page.
- If prompted, log into your Squarespace account.
- Select topics from the drop-down menus that best describe your question. This helps us direct you to the help you need.
- If the suggested guides don't answer your question, click Email or Live Chat.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to compose your email or start your live chat.
If you're looking for phone support, note that we limit our support to online communication. Learn more in this guide.
Tips for contacting us
- Live chat isn't available on mobile devices.
- Being specific really helps. The more details you include about the page, URL, or location you have questions about, the better we can understand what you want to achieve.
- Visuals help too. Feel free to upload screenshots or files that can help us see what you're seeing. We can’t see embedded images, so attach them rather than dragging them into the body of the email.
- You can reply to our responses directly from our email response.
- If you have new questions, we recommend creating a new a ticket so each question can be handled within its own email thread. This makes referencing these messages faster in the future.
Why we ask for ownership verification
For security, sometimes we'll ask you to verify information related to your account, such as the cardholder name or last four digits of the card on file for your site. We may also ask you to verify account ownership by emailing us from the specific email address on file for the site.
The safety of your account is our top priority, and we request this information to help protect your privacy, information, and content. We never want to unintentionally share private information or change content on your site without first verifying we're talking with a site Administrator or Billing contributor.
If you're having trouble using our contact form, note that it's not supported in Microsoft Edge. If you're using Microsoft Edge, questions might not go through. Please use a different browser, like Google Chrome or Firefox.