If you can't find the answer you're looking for in this site, we take great pride in providing unparalleled customer care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When you contact us, you’ll always talk to real, friendly humans. All Customer Care Advisors work from our headquarters in New York, Portland, and Dublin.
- Live chat is available between 4AM and 8PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
- Email is available 24/7.
Contact Customer Care
Tip: If you have a Squarespace account, first click Login at the top of this site to log in with your Squarespace username and password. This helps us answer your question quickly. (If you see your Squarespace username in the menu, you can skip this step.) You might need to click the menu icon in the top-right corner to see the Login and Contact links.
- Go to our Contact page.
- Select topics from the drop-down menus that best describe your question. This helps us direct you to the help you need.
- If the suggested guides don't answer your question, click Email or Live Chat.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to compose your email or start your live chat.
We limit our support to online communication. Learn more in this guide.
Tips for chatting with us
- Live chat isn't available on mobile devices.
Tips for emailing us
- Being specific really helps. The more details you include about the page, URL, or location you have questions about, the better we can understand what you want to achieve.
- Visuals help too. In the Attachments field, feel free to upload screenshots or files that can help us see what you're seeing. We can’t see embedded images, so attach them rather than dragging them into the body of the email.
- You can reply to our responses directly from our email response.
- If you have new questions, we recommend creating a new a help ticket so that each question can be handled within its own email thread. This makes referencing these inquiries faster in the future.
Why we ask for ownership verification
For security, sometimes we'll ask you to verify information related to your account, such as the cardholder name or last four digits of the card on file for your site. We may also ask you to verify account ownership by emailing us from the specific email address on file for the site.
The safety of your account is our top priority, and we request this information to help protect your privacy, information, and content. We never want to unintentionally share private information or change content on your site without first verifying we're talking with a site Administrator or Billing contributor.