Although we don't have built-in advertisement integrations, you can include ads on your site using third-party services like Google AdSense. If you display ads, ensure their content follows our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
The solution in this guide includes using a Code Block to add advanced code. This is a Premium feature available in the current Website Business plan and higher:
- Available in: All Business and Commerce plans
- Available in: Legacy Personal plan (no longer available for new subscriptions)
- Not available in: Current Personal plan
- Trial: You can use Code Blocks during a trial.
To learn more, visit Premium features.
Display ads on your site
- In the Squarespace Home Menu, click Settings, click Advanced, and then click Code Injection.
- Paste the Google AdSense code into the Header field.
- Place the ad on your site by pasting the code into Code Blocks.
Note: Third-party customizations like embedded display ads fall outside the scope of our support. This means that we’re unable to help further with setup or troubleshooting. Additionally, since these are code-based solutions, we can’t guarantee their functionality or full compatibility with Squarespace. This includes how the ads function with our responsive design, particularly their appearance on mobile devices, and if they function on all templates. Third-party customizations can also cause display issues with future updates to our platform. While we can't help further, there are many resources that can point you in the right direction:
Promote your site elsewhere
Squarespace offers a free $100 Google Ads credit for new Google Ads subscribers who spend $25 or more. For more information, visit Redeeming your Google Ads credit.