You can connect BeerMenus to your Squarespace site to automatically update a list of beer selections for your bar, restaurant, or venue.
The solution in this guide includes injecting code and using a Code Block to add advanced code. These are Premium features available in the current Website Business plan and higher:
- Available in: All Business and Commerce plans
- Available in: Legacy Personal plan (no longer available for new subscriptions)
- Not available in: Current Personal plan
- Trial: You can use Code Injection and the Code Block during a trial.
To learn more, visit Premium features.
First, add BeerMenus code to a Code Block on your site:
- Log into your BeerMenus account, and go to your BeerMenus page.
- Click Update Menu.
- Click Marketing Tools.
- Click Website beer list.
- Click I can install code myself.
- Select and copy the code above the <script> section.
- In Squarespace, add a Code Block to the page where you want the BeerMenus list to display.
- Paste the BeerMenus code in the Code Block.
Then add BeerMenus code to Code Injection:
- In your BeerMenus account, copy the line of code you didn't copy last time. This is the line of code with the <script> in it.
- In the Squarespace Home Menu, click Settings, click Advanced, then click Code Injection.
- Paste the code snippet in the Footer field.
Note: This third-party customization falls outside the scope of our support. This means we’re unable to help further with setup or troubleshooting. Additionally, since this is a code-based solution, we can’t guarantee its functionality or full compatibility with Squarespace. This includes how it functions with our responsive design, particularly its appearance on mobile devices, and if it functions on all templates. Third-party customizations can also cause display issues with future updates to our platform. While we can't help further, there are many resources that can point you in the right direction: