You can connect BeerMenus to your Squarespace site to automatically update a list of beer selections for your bar, restaurant, or venue.
The steps in this guide include using Code Injection and adding advanced code to a Code Block. These are Premium features available in Business and Commerce plans.
First, add BeerMenus code to a Code Block on your site:
- Log into your BeerMenus account, and go to your BeerMenus page.
- Click Update Menu.
- Click Marketing Tools.
- Click Website beer list.
- Click I can install code myself.
- Select and copy the code above the <script> section.
- In Squarespace, add a Code Block to the page where you want the BeerMenus list to display.
- Paste the BeerMenus code in the Code Block.
Then add BeerMenus code to Code Injection:
- In your BeerMenus account, copy the line of code you didn't copy last time. This is the line of code with the <script> in it.
- In the Squarespace Home Menu, click Settings, click Advanced, then click Code Injection.
- Paste the code snippet in the Footer field.
Note: This code-based customization falls outside the scope of our support. This means we’re unable to help further with setup or troubleshooting. Additionally, since this is a code-based solution, we can’t guarantee its functionality or full compatibility with Squarespace. This includes how it functions with our responsive design, particularly its appearance on mobile devices, and if it functions on all templates. Code-based customizations can also cause display issues with future updates to our platform. While we can't help further, there are many resources that can point you in the right direction:
- Learn best practices for adding custom code.
- Read our general guide on code-based customizations.
- For help with BeerMenus, contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website.
- Visit the Squarespace Forum, our customer and developer forum.
- Hire a Squarespace Expert to help build custom code for your site.