Increase your professional reach by sharing content to LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is a professional networking site. Connecting LinkedIn is a great option if you're building a site for your job search, portfolio, personal brand, or company. This guide explores different ways you can use LinkedIn with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Yes (version 7.0 only)
Connect your LinkedIn Account
To authorize your account:
- Open the Connected Accounts panel.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select LinkedIn from the Social Accounts menu.
- Log in using your LinkedIn username and password.
- Authorize Squarespace to post to your LinkedIn page.
Add a social icon
To display a social icon:
- Open the Social links panel.
- Add your LinkedIn profile link.
- Check Show Social Icon.
- Click Save.
For more detailed steps, visit Adding social links.
Add a Share button
Version 7.1 doesn't support built-in share buttons.
To help visitors share your content on LinkedIn, you can add a LinkedIn Share button to the following content:
- Album pages
- Events pages
- Gallery pages
- Layout pages (Flatiron template only)
- Blog posts
- Product items
Push content to LinkedIn automatically
To learn how to push content to LinkedIn and customize your posts, visit Sharing content on social media.
To troubleshoot the content that appears in your posts, visit How content displays in social posts.