Express Checkout directs customers to a checkout page after clicking a product rather than adding it to a shopping cart. This is a great option for stores selling one product who want to simplify the checkout process and reduce cart abandonment.
Enabling Express Checkout:
- Replaces the Add to Cart button on a product's item page with a Purchase button.
- Removes the shopping cart and its icon from your site.
Note: Express Checkout prevents customers from adding multiple products to a cart. We recommend Express Checkout only if you have one product in your store.
Enable Express Checkout
In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Checkout.
Scroll down to Express Checkout and check Enable Express Checkout.
Use Express Checkout
When a customer views a product, they'll see a Purchase button in place of the Add to Cart button. Clicking Purchase will take them directly to the checkout page.
Disable Express Checkout
If you add more products to your store, we recommend disabling Express Checkout so customers can buy multiple products.
To disable Express Checkout:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Checkout.
- Scroll down to Express Checkout.
- Uncheck Enable Express Checkout.