You can export orders to a .csv file in the Orders panel. Use the filters in the export tool to refine the exported data by order status and date range.
Before you begin
- To export custom product form submissions, select a specific product during the export process.
- It's not possible to select hidden or deleted products during the order export.
- To export submissions for multiple products, repeat the steps below to export each product individually.
- Partially-refunded orders display the full purchase price.
Note: Custom product form submissions for deleted products aren't available for export.
- In the Home Menu, click Commerce, and then click Orders. You can also press ? while any panel is open and search orders.
- Click Export CSV.
Filter the export by Order Status
- Check or uncheck the orders to export. You can choose to export any combination of Pending orders, Completed orders, and Cancelled orders.
- Click Next.
Filter the export by Order Date
The date range is based on when orders were created, not when you marked them as completed.
- Select a date range from the Include Orders From drop-down menu.
- There are 13 date range options in the menu. Select Specific date range to set a custom date range.
- Click Next.
Select product details
Refine which products to include in the order export. All products export by default.
- Click All products to open the drop-down menu.
- To export a specific product, select Specific Product.
- Search for the product in the Find a Product box that appears.
- Check Include product form data to include custom product form submissions in the .csv.
- Click Save to export.
You can open an export file in Microsoft Excel, Numbers, or another spreadsheet program. The .csv file includes:
- Email (Customer's Email)
- Order ID
- Discount Code
- Created at (Date & Time Created)
- Fulfilled at (Date & Time Fulfilled)
- Cancelled at (Date & Time of Cancellation)
- Accepts Marketing (Subscribed to Newsletter)
- Shipping Method
- Internal notes
- Custom checkout form submissions (Each form field will be in its own column.)
- Custom product form submissions (When a specific product is selected. Each form field will be in its own column.)
- Shipping (Cost of Shipping)
- Amount Refunded
- Discount Amount
- Payment Method
- Payment Reference (Reference Code for Payment)
- Financial Status (Status of Charge)
- Paid at (Date & Time of Payment)
- Lineitem quantity (Quantity of Item)
- Lineitem name (Name of Item)
- Lineitem price (Price of Item)
- Lineitem compare at price (Price of Item Before Sale)
- Lineitem sku (SKU of Item)
- Lineitem variant (Variants Selected for Item)
- Lineitem requires shipping (Shipping Required for Item)
- Lineitem taxable (Item can be Taxed)
- Lineitem fulfillment status (Fulfillment Status of Item)
- Billing Name
- Billing Street
- Billing Address 1 (Line 1)
- Billing Address 2 (Line 2)
- Billing Company
- Billing City
- Billing Zip
- Billing Province
- Billing Country
- Billing Phone
- Shipping Name
- Shipping Street
- Shipping Address 1 (Line 1)
- Shipping Address 2 (Line 2)
- Shipping Company
- Shipping City
- Shipping Zip
- Shipping Province
- Shipping Country
Tip: If you're interested in order fulfillment and inventory integrations, learn about the Order API beta.