You can export orders to a .csv file in the Orders panel. Use the filters in the export tool to refine the exported data by order status and date range.
Before you begin
- To export custom product form submissions, select a specific product during the export process.
- If a product is hidden or deleted, or if it's on a disabled Products Page, you can't select it or its custom product form submissions for export.
- To export submissions for multiple products, repeat the steps below to export each product individually.
- Partially-refunded orders display the full purchase price.
- In the Home Menu, click Commerce, and then click Orders. You can also press ? while any panel is open and search orders.
- Click Export CSV.
Filter the export by Order Status
- Check or uncheck the orders to export. You can choose to export any combination of Pending orders, Completed orders, and Cancelled orders.
- Click Next.
Filter the export by Order Date
The date range is based on when orders were created, not when you marked them as completed.
- Select a date range from the Include Orders From drop-down menu.
- There are 13 date range options in the menu. Select Specific date range to set a custom date range.
- Click Next.
Select product details
Refine which products to include in the order export. All products export by default.
- Click All products to open the drop-down menu.
- To export a specific product, select Specific Product.
- Search for the product in the Find a Product field that appears.
- Check Include product form data to include custom product form submissions in the .csv.
- Click Save to export.
Note: Before exporting, ensure all product form fields have unique names. Fields with duplicate names won't export.
You can open an export file in Microsoft Excel, Numbers, or another spreadsheet program. The .csv file includes:
- Cancelled at (date & time of cancellation)
- Channel (online sale or in-person sale)
- Channel Name (Squarespace)
- Channel Order Number (Same as Order ID)
- Created at (date & time created)
- Custom checkout form submissions (each form field will be in its own column.)
- Custom product form submissions (When a specific product is selected. Each form field will be in its own column.)
- Discount Code
- Email (customer's Email)
- Fulfilled at (date & time Fulfilled)
- Order ID
- Private notes
- Shipping Method
- Amount Refunded
- Discount Amount
- Financial Status (status of charge)
- Paid at (date & time of payment)
- Payment Method
- Payment Reference (reference code for payment)
- Shipping (cost of shipping)
- Lineitem fulfillment status (fulfillment status of item)
- Lineitem name (name of item)
- Lineitem price (price of item)
- Lineitem quantity (quantity of item)
- Lineitem requires shipping (shipping required for item)
- Lineitem sku (SKU of item)
- Lineitem taxable (item can be taxed)
- Lineitem variant (variants selected for item)
- Billing Address 1 (line 1)
- Billing Address 2 (line 2)
- Billing City
- Billing Country
- Billing Name
- Billing Phone
- Billing Province
- Billing Zip
- Shipping Address 1 (line 1)
- Shipping Address 2 (line 2)
- Shipping City
- Shipping Country
- Shipping Name
- Shipping Province
- Shipping Zip
Tip: If you're interested in order fulfillment and inventory integrations, learn about our Commerce APIs.