As a Circle member, you get access to exclusive benefits, including:
- 20% off annual website and online store subscriptions - The discount applies to the first payment for your site.
- 20% off annual Email Campaigns, Digital Product plan, and Acuity Scheduling subscriptions - The discount only applies to the first payment for these subscriptions.
- Six-month trial periods - Start with an extended trial for new websites.
- Referral payments - If eligible, you'll receive referral payments for bringing clients to Squarespace.
- Squarespace Circle badge - Add a badge to your website to identify yourself as a Circle member.
- Squarespace Circle Feature Request board - A dedicated space on the forum for Circle members to submit ideas for new features and improvements.
In addition, a Circle membership gives you access to:
- The private Circle Forum for peer-to-peer support and feedback.
- Exclusive content, like advanced guides, blog posts, and product release notes.
- Beta tests of new features and interaction with product teams.
- Community events for learning and networking with other members.
- Discounts on popular integrations and third-party tools.
- Exclusive tools such as pinning, tagging, and gallery blocks.
In this guide, learn more about using your discount and benefits.
Circle member discounts
Your Circle membership includes a 20% discount on new website and online store annual subscriptions, and new annual Acuity Scheduling subscriptions. Keep in mind:
- The discount applies to the first payment of a new Website or Commerce plan with an annual billing cycle, or to the first payment of an Acuity Scheduling subscription with an annual billing cycle.
- The discount doesn't apply to future renewals, reactivations, or plan changes.
- The discount isn’t valid in combination with other offers, apart from our Squarespace domain offer, our Google Workspace offer, and the discount for domain upgrades.
When the Circle discount applies
If one of the following occurs, the Circle discount automatically applies:
- If a Circle member starts the website trial, the discount applies to the first subscription payment, even if a non-Circle member pays to start the subscription. The first payment can be a website, Email Campaigns, Digital Product plan, or an Acuity Scheduling subscription.
- If a Circle member doesn’t start the website trial, the discount for the first payment only applies if a Circle member pays to start the subscription. The first payment can be a website, Email Campaigns, Digital Product plan, or an Acuity Scheduling subscription.
- If a Circle member starts an Acuity Scheduling trial that isn’t attached to a Squarespace website, the discount applies to the first subscription payment, even if a non-Circle member pays to start the Acuity Scheduling subscription.
Tip: If you’re a non-Circle member who started a trial, you can invite a Circle member as a contributor with billing permissions. This way, the Circle member can login, pay for the subscription, and ensure you receive the Circle discount.
Extended site trials
After joining Circle, every new site you create under your email address starts with a six-month trial. Trials started before joining Circle follow our standard 14-day trial period. If you need more time after two weeks, you can extend it.
Circle referral payments
If you're eligible, you can unlock referral payments by bringing clients to Squarespace. After your referrals have generated enough qualifying subscriptions, you’ll receive referral payments for each subsequent qualifying subscription that you refer. Squarespace may occasionally run promotions related to the referral payment benefit. For full details, visit the Circle Referral Payments Benefit Master Terms.
To learn more about our eligibility requirements and referral payment amounts, visit Circle referral payments.
Circle Member Perks
With Circle Member Perks, you get discounts on popular Squarespace Extensions and other third-party tools and add-ons. Explore the different offerings and find solutions to help optimize your site and services.
The Circle Forum is a dedicated community space where you can engage with other members, provide peer-to-peer support, and build your professional network. Squarespace also announces special Circle events or opportunities to participate in product betas on the forum.
Exclusive Squarespace features
In your Squarespace account, you’ll also find features that are only available to Circle members. For example, you can pin sites to your account dashboard or tag your websites to filter and organize your projects. You can also add gallery blocks to all content areas on 7.1 sites.
You can add a badge to your website to identify yourself as a Circle member. Download the badges on the forum.
Circle member flag in email and live chat support
When you email or start a chat with Customer Support, it includes a flag that tells us you're an experienced customer. This extra context helps us to address your questions more efficiently and effectively.