You can add a Zocdoc widget to allow patients to book appointments from your Squarespace site. You can also use the Button Block to link to your Zocdoc profile.
Step 1 - Get the code from Zocdoc
To get the Zocdoc embed code:
- Contact your Zocdoc Customer Success team member and ask for the Zocdoc widget code block.
- Copy the code to use in Step 2.
Step 2 - Add the code to your site
To add the widget:
- In the Home Menu, click Pages.
- Select the page where you'd like the widget to appear.
- Click an Insert Point and select Code from the Block Menu. For more help with this step, visit Using the Code Block.
- Click Save.
The Zocdoc scheduling widget will be a pop-up that looks like this:
Add a Zocdoc button (optional)
You can also use a Button Block to link to your public Zocdoc profile page. This creates a customizable button that blends into your site's design.
Note: This third-party customization falls outside the scope of our support. This means that we’re unable to help further with setup or troubleshooting. Additionally, since this is a code-based solution, we can’t guarantee its functionality or full compatibility with Squarespace. This includes how it functions with our responsive design, particularly its appearance on mobile devices, and if it functions on all templates. Third-party customizations can also cause display issues with future updates to our platform. While we can't help further, there are many resources that can point you in the right direction:
- For help with your Zocdoc account, call them at 866-962-3621 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn best practices for adding custom code.
- Read our general guide on third-party customizations.
- Visit Squarespace Answers, our customer and developer forum.
- Consider consulting with a Squarespace Specialist.