As Páginas de Entrada apresentam informações em uma página única e arrojada. As Páginas de Entrada são ótimas para:
- Anunciar o lançamento de um livro ou produto
- Divulgar um evento e receber confirmações de presença
- Coletar endereços de e-mail
- Compartilhar uma nova música ou um álbum completo
- Compartilhar um vídeo
- Exibir um currículo
- Exibir um slideshow
- Exibir uma página "Em breve" ou "Em construção" enquanto o site mais completo está em desenvolvimento
- Creating a unique 404 error page
Cover Pages aren't available in version 7.1.
Assistir a um vídeo
Páginas de Entrada por plano
Cover Pages are available in any Website and Commerce plan. If you’re currently on the Cover Page plan, your page will stay live for as long as billing is active. It's no longer possible to return to the standalone Cover Page billing plan after switching to a full site.
If you’re using the Cover Page-only plan, your Home Menu is different than the Home Menu for Website and Commerce plans.
Adicionar uma Página de Entrada
Follow these steps to add a Cover Page and customize its content:
- No Home Menu (Menu Inicial), clique em Pages (Páginas), em seguida clique no sinal de + e selecione Cover Page (Página de Entrada). Para obter mais ajuda, acesse Adicionar páginas à navegação.
- Select a layout.
- Add branding, text, and media.
- Add actions like buttons, links, or forms.
- Estilize a página.
- To set the Cover Page as the first page visitors see at your domain, set it as your homepage.
Atenção: Para remover a Página de Entrada dos menus de navegação, mova-a para a seção Não Vinculadas no painel Páginas. Isso é útil se você quiser que os visitantes vejam esta página apenas uma vez antes de entrar no site ou se quiser usá-la como página de destino separada.
Cover Page layouts
Each Cover Page includes a pre-styled layout and a panel of editing tools for adding imagery, text, buttons, forms, and more. Cover Pages don’t use blocks, and design elements like text and buttons stay in a fixed layout. This helps keep your Cover Page beautiful and responsive. To learn more about the layouts available and their unique options, visit Cover Page layouts.
Note: Cover Pages don't support HTML and Markdown formatting.
Add branding and text
Use the Branding & Text panel to add:
- A logo or branding text
- A page headline
- Body text
These settings work with your layout's style to help you present a minimal amount of information with maximum impact.
- Branding and text display varies by layout
- It's not possible to display a logo and branding text at the same time.
- Ensure that your logo follows our best practices, or create a new logo with Squarespace Logo.
- Your Branding Text can be different from your SEO title, which serves as your page name in browser tabs and in search engine results.
Use the Media panel to:
- Upload background images
- Add stock images
- Reuse previously uploaded images
- Add a looping background video
- Set a background color
- Ensure that you’ve properly formatted your images before uploading.
- You can use the built-in Image Editor to edit the original images.
- You can upload multiple images to create a slideshow or grid background.
- Uploading a large number of high-resolution images can affect your Cover Page's load time.
- Most layouts support background videos, which loop silently, by linking to a YouTube or Vimeo URL. You must have a Vimeo Plus plan or higher to add a background video from Vimeo.
- It isn’t possible to add navigation controls or control the transition speed in a Cover Page slideshow.
- Due to responsive design, images and videos will always crop to some degree, especially on mobile. The amount of cropping depends on the height of the image, the width of the browser, and the layout you've chosen.
Set a background color
To display a plain background color instead of an image or video, choose None. The image will disappear from the preview. Change the background color in the Style panel.
Use the Action tab to add:
- Buttons or navigation links
- A form or newsletter signup
If you don't want any actions on your Cover Page, leave the applicable boxes blank.
Note: You can add up to two buttons or five navigation links to a Cover Page, but not buttons and navigation links together. This restriction helps narrow the focus and guide visitors to the correct action. You can also add one form or newsletter signup, whether you're using buttons or navigation links.
Buttons or navigation links
Buttons and navigation links direct visitors to a different page of your Squarespace site, a different website, or a downloadable file. You can add up to two buttons or five navigation links to a Cover Page. To add buttons or navigation links:
- Click Action in the Cover Page menu.
- Under Select Action Type, choose Buttons or Navigation.
- Add a label in the first field.
- Click the Click to add URL... field to open the link editor. You can link to downloadable files, external sites, or your site's own content. To learn more, visit Adding links to your site.
- Click Save at the top of the panel to publish all changes.
Note: We recommend keeping link label text short for better formatting and readability.
Form or newsletter signup
Cover Pages are ideal for collecting email addresses, RSVPs, or other responses. Visitors can click a button and complete the form or newsletter signup that opens in an overlay. To add a form or newsletter signup:
- Click Action in the Cover Page menu.
- Under Select Submission Type, choose Form or Newsletter.
- Add a button label in the Button Label box.
- Click Edit Form or Edit Newsletter Signup to build the content.
- For forms, you can add name for your form in the Form Name box. It's not possible to name newsletter signups.
- For forms, you can delete placeholder fields by clicking the trash can icons and click + at the bottom to add new fields. If you want to require visitors to fill out a field to submit the form, check Required. Newsletter signups only have an Email Address field.
- Click the Storage tab to tell us where to send submissions. You can choose from Google Drive, and Mailchimp. For forms, you can also send submissions to an email address or Zapier. For newsletter signups, you can choose Squarespace Email Campaigns mailing lists.
- In the Advanced tab, you can customize the submit button label, set up a post-submit redirect, or edit the message that appears to visitors after submitting the form. Use regular text or HTML.
- Click Save in the editor, then click Save at the top of the panel to publish all changes.
Tip: After connecting your form or newsletter signup to storage, we recommend visiting the live version of your page and submitting a test form to see how it works.
Add a form background color
On most layouts, you can use the Custom Overlay Color tweak in the Style panel to add color to your form or newsletter signup background. To hide this overlay from the rest of your page, use the opacity slider to make it transparent. Your visitors will see the overlay after clicking the form or newsletter signup button.
This feature is only available on some layouts. On the following layouts, the form or newsletter signup background matches the Color Behind Text setting:
Note: The Harbor layout doesn't include a Custom Overlay Color or Color Behind Text setting. Harbor form or newsletter signup backgrounds will always be light gray.
Hide the form (optional)
To hide the form or newsletter signup, remove all Button Label text and leave the field blank. Form fields remain intact if you re-enable it later.
Add social icons
Use the Social Links panel to display icons for social accounts connected to your site. Icon placement varies by layout, but they usually display near the bottom.
To display social icons, click Social Links from the Cover Page menu and check Display Social Icons. The social icons reflect the accounts you’ve added in the Social Links panel.
Style the Cover Page
Use the Style panel in your Cover Page Menu to customize the design. Each Cover Page has unique style options independent of your site template and of other Cover Pages. To learn more, visit Styling Cover Pages.