An MLS, or multiple listing service, is a database used for real estate transactions. Real estate agents and brokers often add MLS searches to their sites to let visitors find listings in their area.
If you're in the real estate business, you can add an MLS search to your site using some custom code.
Nota: per aggiungere la ricerca MLS al tuo sito, devi essere abbonato a un servizio IDX. Esempi di servizi IDX sono Diverse Solutions, IDXBroker, e Displet.
The solution in this guide includes using a Code Block to add advanced code. This is a Premium feature available in the current Website Business plan and higher:
- Disponibili in: tutti i piani Business e Commerce
- Disponibile in: Piano Personale legacy (non più disponibile per nuovi abbonamenti)
- Non disponibili in: Piano Personale attuale
- Trial: You can use Code Blocks during a trial.
Per ulteriori informazioni, visita Funzionalità Premium.
Step 1 - Add a Code Block
Open the editor for the page or post where you'd like your search to appear. Click an Insert Point and select Code from the Block Menu.
For more detailed steps, visit Adding blocks with Insert Points.
Note: For more help with this, visit Using the Code Block.
Step 2 - Paste the MLS code
Most IDX services provide HTML embed code for adding MLS search to your site.
Find and copy this code from your IDX service and paste it into the Code Block. Click Apply to save your changes.
Here's an example of how an MLS search could appear on your site:
Some IDX services may require additional code that you'll need to add to Code Injection.
Note: This third-party customization falls outside the scope of our support. This means that we’re unable to help further with setup or troubleshooting. Additionally, since this is a code-based solution, we can’t guarantee its functionality or full compatibility with Squarespace. This includes how it functions with our responsive design, particularly its appearance on mobile devices, and if it functions on all templates. Third-party customizations can also cause display issues with future updates to our platform. While we can't help further, there are many resources that can point you in the right direction:
- Scopri le migliori procedure consigliate per aggiungere codice personalizzato.
- Leggi la nostra guida generale sulle personalizzazioni di terze parti.
- Visita Squarespace Answers, il nostro forum per clienti e sviluppatori.
- Prendi in considerazione la consulenza di uno Squarespace Expert.