You can hire an independent designer to help you with your site through the Squarespace Marketplace, powered by 99designs. In Squarespace Marketplace, designers are called Squarespace Experts.
There are two ways to get started:
Choose an Expert:
- Visit the Squarespace Marketplace and browse the Expert directory. For each Expert, you can see their past projects, as well as ratings and reviews from other clients.
- When you find an Expert you like, send them an invitation to work on your project. They'll review your project brief and either request more information, provide a quote, or decline your project.
Get matched with an Expert:
- Visita Squarespace Marketplace e rispondi a domande relative alle esigenze e obiettivi del tuo website. Questa diventerà la sintesi del progetto che invierai ai potenziali Expert.
- Dopo averla inviata, la sintesi del progetto apparirà in 99designs. Da lì, potrai creare un account e ricercare gli Expert consigliati per il tuo progetto.
- Puoi selezionare fino a cinque Expert con cui vorresti lavorare e inviare loro degli inviti. Potranno così analizzare la sintesi del progetto, richiedere ulteriori informazioni, inviare un preventivo o rifiutare il progetto.
- Review quotes and select an Expert to work with.
In either scenario, when you find an Expert and you both agree to the work, you'll accept their project quote and submit payment. 99designs then holds your payment and only releases it to your Expert when you say so—either at project milestones or when the work is complete. Learn more about how 99designs handles payments.
Any arrangement to work on your site will be between you and the designer. If you have a disagreement with a designer that can’t be resolved on your own, 99designs’ dedicated Designer Support team can help.
Tip: If you design Squarespace websites for clients, learn about Squarespace Circle, our community for creative professionals.