If you sent us an email and didn't receive a confirmation from us, or if you're not receiving emails about your Squarespace subscriptions, this guide can help you troubleshoot the missed messages.
Ensure we have the correct email address
We might be sending emails to an old or incorrect email address. To learn where to find or change the email address associated with your account, visit Changing or recovering your email address.
Enable email notifications
Review your email preferences to see if you've unsubscribed from notifications. To ensure you receive messages from Squarespace, turn all notifications on.
Look in your spam folder
If you're subscribed to all email notifications and not receiving our emails, check your spam/junk folder. To prevent our emails from being marked as spam, add a rule or filter to accept all emails from these addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (assistance client)
- email@example.com (e-mails de notification provenant de votre site)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (envois de bloc Formulaire provenant de votre site)
- email@example.com (vérification du domaine Squarespace)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (scripts des sessions de messagerie instantanée)
- email@example.com (notre équipe de recherche)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (notifications de facturation Squarespace 5)
Obtenir de l'aide
If following this guide doesn't fix the issue, contact us from a different email address so we can help.