If a contributor doesn't need access to your site or if they leave your business, you might want to remove them. This blocks them from logging in and making any changes.
If the contributor created content on your site, you'll be prompted to transfer ownership of their content to a different contributor.
Tip: To remove yourself as a contributor, visit Removing yourself as a contributor.
Antes de comenzar
- Only site Owners and Administrators can remove other contributors.
- If you're a Site Owner, transfer ownership to another contributor before removing yourself.
- Removing a contributor can't be undone, but you can invite the same email address to contribute to your site again.
- Contributors won’t be notified when you remove them from your site.
Eliminar un colaborador
To remove a contributor:
- En el menú de Inicio, haz clic en Configuración y, luego, en Permisos.
- Click the contributor's profile.
- Scroll down and click Remove Access to remove all of their permissions.
- The contributor moves to the Contributors Without Permissions section. If they might need access later, you can leave them in this section and stop here. To remove them completely, continue to the next step.
- In the Contributors Without Permissions section, click the contributor's name.
- Click Remove Contributor.
- In the drop-down menu in the window that appears, select a replacement contributor. This ensures that all content they contributed, such as blog posts, has a new author listed in their place.
- Click Transfer and Remove.
Tip: To add a name to the replacement contributor menu, click Cancel, add a new contributor or basic author, and then restart this process.
Note: The Squarespace App doesn't save contributors without permissions. The contributor is permanently removed after you confirm.
- Pulsa Configuración y, a continuación, Permisos.
- Tap the contributor profile.
- Tap Remove Access, then tap Confirm to remove all of their permissions.