Edit your contributor profile to add or update important information, including your name, profile picture, and additional information. Your profile's information may display:
- Picture - At the bottom of the Home Menu in any site you're logged into.
- Name - On blog posts you've written, both on your own site and sites where you have contributor permissions.
- All information - In author profiles in some templates.
Antes de comenzar
- Only contributors can edit their own profiles. Administrators can edit or remove permissions for their site's contributors, but can't edit their profile information.
- Only Administrators can edit Basic Author profiles.
- If you update your email address, you'll use the new address to log into your account.
- Changing the name in your profile will also change the name as it appears in all blog posts published under your name.
Step 1 - Open your profile
Go to https://account.squarespace.com/settings/profile to open your Profile settings. You may be prompted to log into your account.
- Log into your site.
- In the Home Menu, scroll down and click your profile picture or initials.
- In the Account Dashboard, hover over your profile picture or initials in the top-right corner, then select Profile.
Step 2 - Edit your profile information
In Profile settings, you can:
- Edit your name. Since some areas use the First and Last name in preference to the Display name, we recommend using the same name in both sections.
- Upload a profile picture. Profile pictures must be in .jpg, .gif, or .png format only.
- Add a bio and website URL, which may appear in author profiles.
Note: Changes to your profile may take a few minutes to appear on your site.