Connect Squarespace Scheduling with Instagram so clients can book appointments with you without leaving Instagram. Connect the two by adding a Book button to your Instagram Business Profile that opens your scheduler. This is a great way to reach returning and new clients where they’re already spending time.
Before you begin
To set up the integration, you’ll need:
Add a Book button to your Instagram profile
To add the button:
- Log into Instagram on your mobile device.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- In the Public Business Information menu, tap Contact Options.
- Tap Add an Action Button.
- Select Acuity Scheduling, and tap Next.
- Tap Next again.
- Follow the prompts to continue as your Instagram Business Profile.
- Tap Next to confirm your Squarespace account. You may be prompted to log into Squarespace to complete this step.
- Tap Go to Profile, and refresh the page to view your new Book button.
How clients book through Instagram
When clients click the Book button on your profile, Instagram will show them your scheduler. When they’re in the scheduler, the booking process is the same as when clients book online.
Remove the Book button from your Instagram profile
To learn how to remove the Book button from your Instagram business profile, visit Instagram's Help Center.
Who to contact for support
Instagram is outside the scope of Squarespace support. For help with Scheduling, including with clients booking through Instagram, contact us. For help with Instagram or your Business Profile, visit Instagram's Help Center.