All Squarespace subscriptions are billed separately. This means that changing or cancelling one service doesn’t automatically affect other subscriptions.
Use this guide to find more information on paying for your Squarespace website and other subscriptions.
Paying for your website
- Upgrading to paid service
- Changing your billing plan
- Cancelling your website subscription
- Upgrading to a Mobile Start plan
Paying for other subscriptions
Common billing questions and issues
- Can I change my site’s billing date?
- Can I move my subscription to a different site?
- Can I put my account on hold?
- I upgraded the wrong site
- Refund policies and requests
- Why did my renewal payment fail?
- Why was my card declined at checkout?
- Why was my expired card charged?
Subscriptions, billing information, and invoices
- Squarespace subscriptions are set to automatically renew.
- Change or review your billing card on file. We’ll charge this card for each payment associated with your site.
- Check your subscriptions for your website, Squarespace Domains, Google Workspace, and Email Campaigns. All subscriptions have their own billing cycles and are charged to the same card.
- Review your invoices.
- Review our accepted billing currencies and payment methods.
- Payments may be subject to US sales tax, VAT, or GST.