Calendly is an online platform for scheduling meetings. Embed your Calendly calendar so visitors can schedule meetings without leaving your site.
Step 1 - Copy your Calendly embed code
To find your Calendly embed code:
- In Calendly, click your account drop-down menu in the top-right corner.
- Click Share Your Link.
- Click the </> icon under Embed on Your Website.
- Click through the tabs to select an embed option. You can create an inline calendar or a pop-up window.
- Copy the embed code.
Step 2 - Add the code to your site
In Squarespace, choose the page where you want to add your calendar.
- Click an insert point and select Code from the Block Menu.
- Paste the Calendly code into the Edit Code box.
- Click Save.
Note: This third-party customization falls outside the scope of our support. This means that we’re unable to help further with setup or troubleshooting. Additionally, since this is a code-based solution, we can’t guarantee its functionality or full compatibility with Squarespace. This includes how it functions with our responsive design, particularly its appearance on mobile devices, and if it functions on all templates. Third-party customizations can also cause display issues with future updates to our platform. While we can't help further, there are many resources that can point you in the right direction: