Squarespace has a suite of tools and integrations to help you drive traffic to your site or grow your business.
Site Owners and contributors with Administrator and Reporting permissions can access the Marketing panel.
Advertise your site around the web with these integrations and features:
- Redeem a Google Ads credit.
- Tag products on Instagram.
- Use Facebook Pixel to track and target ads.
- Use Facebook Dynamic Ads to automatically create ads for your product inventory.
- Use URL Builder to create unique, trackable URLs for ad campaigns.
- Track the impact of your ads in Analytics.
If you're interested in placing ads on your site, see our tips for using third-party services like Google AdSense.
Link to social platforms
There are many ways to integrate your site with social media:
- Link to your social accounts to encourage connections and sharing with icons and buttons.
- Use social sharing to push content from your site to different platforms.
- Pull content from some platforms directly into your site, including Twitter, Instagram, and Flickr.
Send email campaigns
Sending branded marketing email campaigns is a great way to drive interaction and engagement. Squarespace Email Campaigns is available on every site.
With Squarespace Email Campaigns you can:
- Create email campaigns that match your site's branding.
- Track clicks and unsubscribes.
- Send automatic emails when visitors subscribe to your newsletter.
If Squarespace Email Campaigns isn't right for you, we also have an integration with Mailchimp.
Promote with pop-ups and announcements
Use these built-in tools to relay important updates or information to your visitors and customers: