The Dots is a social network for creative professionals and employers. This guide explores different ways you can use The Dots with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social Icon||Share Button||Push Content||Pull Content|
Connect your The Dots account
Before you start using The Dots with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Select The Dots from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your The Dots profile and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- In Squarepsace, paste it into The Dots URL field and add a Label. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over The Dots social icon.
- Click Add.
Add a social icon
You can add a The Dots social icon that links to your The Dots profile.
- In Connected accounts, click your The Dots account to open your settings.
- Ensure Show social icon is checked.
- Click Save.