This guide is a reference for all Style Editor tweaks in the Wexley template. To learn how to use the Style Editor, visit Making style changes.
Note: The Squarespace platform is constantly evolving to give you the best possible tools for building your website. We update these guides frequently, but if the platform has recently changed you may see slightly different options than the ones listed below. The best way to learn the functionality of any tweak is to experiment with it and see what changes on your site.
Adjust the general layout for your site
- Site Alignment: Left, Center, Right
- Outside Padding
- Page Width - Adjust the width of them main content area.
- Page Padding - Adjust the space above and below the main content area.
- Site Background - Choose the background color
Adjust the branding elements in your site's header. Subtitle tweaks affect the tag line.
- Header Navigation: Normal, Split, Stacked - Doesn't appear when Site Alignment: Center is selected.
- Header Padding
- Logo Image Size (Max)
- Site Title Font
- Site Title Color
- Site Subtitle Font
- Site Subtitle Color
Adjust the branding elements in your site's header.
- Navigation Font
- Navigation Color
- Navigation (Active) Color
- Navigation (Hover) Color
- Navigation Spacing
- Navigation Alignment - Adjust your links' vertical position
- Mobile Nav Background - Give your mobile navigation a unique background color.
Adjust the fonts in your main content area and footer.
- Headings Font - Style all headers on your site. The size option sets the Heading 1 size; Heading 2 and Heading 3 text scales proportionally.
- Headings Color
- Body Text Font
- Body Text Color
- Body Link Color
- Body Link (Hover) Color
- Body Links Underlined
- Quote Font
These tweaks appear when you’re on a Blog Page.
- Blog Sidebar: Right, Left, Hidden
- Blog Sidebar Width
- Blog Sidebar Padding
- Blog Post Spacing
- Blog Meta Data
- Share Button Color
- Hide Entry Author
These tweaks appear when you’re on a Gallery Page. You may need to save and refresh to see these changes.
- Index Fullwidth - Display the grid at the full width of the site, minus the Outside Padding
- Index Item Size - When not set to full width, adjusts the size of the images in the grid.
- Index Item Padding - Adjust the space between images. Reduce this to 0px to make the images touch.
- Gallery Controls: Tiny Thumbnails, Bullets Numbers, Simple, Hidden - Style the navigation elements.
- Enable Thumbnail Hover - Show or hide the titles and color overlay on hover.
- Thumb Hover Bg - Change the color overlay.
- Thumb Hover Color - Change the image title text color.
- Thumb Hover Title - Change tie image title font and size.
- Show Category Navigation - Hide or display the category navigation.
- Category Nav Font
- Category Nav Color
- Category Nav Active Color
- Product Background Color - The color behind the product image.
- Product Overlay Color - Set the color of the on-hover overlay when Product List Titles: Overlay is enabled.
- Products Per Row - Set the number of products per row on the Products Page.
- Product List Titles: Under, Overlay - Set the title and price to display under the thumbnail image or on hover.
- Product List Alignment: Center, Left - Set text to Center or Left when Product List Titles: Under is enabled.
- Product Item Size - Set the image ratio (width:height) for photos on the Products Page.
- Product Image Auto Crop - Crop product images to the aspect ratio set with the Product Item Size tweak.
- Product Gallery Size - Set the image ratio (width:height) for photos on product item pages.
- Product Gallery Auto Crop - Crop images on product item pages to the aspect ratio set with the Product Gallery Size tweak.
- Show Product Price - Show or hide prices on the Product Page. If unchecked, the price will still appear on product item pages.
- Show Product Item Nav - Display a navigation link back to the Products Page.
- Product Social Sharing - Add or remove Share buttons from product item pages.
- Hide Social Icons
- Social Icon Style: Normal, Round, Square
- Social Icon Size
- Social Icon Color
- Disable Item Pages - Disable the title link for individual events. When unchecked, clicking an event's title opens the individual event page.
- Show Past Events
- Show Thumbnails - Show the thumbnail image for each event on the Event Page to the left of the event.
- Thumbnail Size - Control the aspect ratio (width:height) for event thumbnails.
- Show Date Tag
- Show Date Tag w/ Time
- Show Categories
- Show Date - The date tag highlights event dates. It displays to the left of each event in on the Event Page.
- Show Time
- Show Location
- Show Export Links - Export links allow visitors to export event details to Google Calendar or iCal.
- Show Social Buttons
- Show Excerpt - Excerpts display a brief description of an event in the Events Page list view
- Show Button
- Show Back Link - Shows the "Back To All Events" link on individual event pages.
- 24-Hour Time
- Stacked View - Display your events as a stacked list with thumbnails appearing above the event at full-width.
These tweaks appear when you’re on an Album Page.
- Album Text Color
- Hide Album Share Link
Cover Pages are styled independently of a site’s template. Visit Styling a Cover Page to learn more.
Tweaks for certain blocks also display in the Style Editor. To learn more about available style changes, visit What are blocks? to find help content for your specific block.