StumbleUpon is a discovery engine that finds and recommends web content. This guide explores different ways you can use StumbleUpon with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your StumbleUpon account
Before you start using StumbleUpon with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select StumbleUpon from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your StumbleUpon page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter your StumbleUpon URL and a Label. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the StumbleUpon social icon.
Note: The StumbleUpon icon may not display if SSL is enabled.
Add a social icon
You can add a StumbleUpon social icon that links to your StumbleUpon profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your StumleUpon account to open StumbleUpon Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your StumbleUpon profile.
Note: After connecting StumbleUpon to Squarespace, the social icon will automatically display in most templates, but not all of them. You can also add social icons using the Social Links Block.
Add a Share button
To help visitors share your content on StumbleUpon, you can add a StumbleUpon Share button to the following content:
- Album Pages
- Events Pages
- Gallery Pages
- Regular Pages
- Blog posts