StumbleUpon is a discovery engine that finds and recommends web content. This guide explores different ways you can use StumbleUpon with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your StumbleUpon account
Before you start using StumbleUpon with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select StumbleUpon from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your StumbleUpon page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter your StumbleUpon URL and a Label. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the StumbleUpon social icon.
- Click Add.
Note: The StumbleUpon icon may not display if SSL is enabled.
Add a social icon
You can add a StumbleUpon social icon that links to your StumbleUpon profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your StumleUpon account to open StumbleUpon Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your StumbleUpon profile.
Add a Share button
To help visitors share your content on StumbleUpon, you can add a StumbleUpon Share button to the following content:
- Album Pages
- Events Pages
- Gallery Pages
- Regular Pages (Flatiron template only)
- Blog posts