Reddit is a collection of news, content, and discussions. This guide explores different ways you can use Reddit with Squarespace.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content|
Connect your Reddit account
Before your begin using Reddit with Squarespace, you need to connect your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select Reddit from the Social Accounts menu.
- Go to your Reddit page and copy the URL from your browser's address bar.
- Enter your Reddit URL and a Label. On some templates, the label may appear when visitors hover over the Reddit social icon.
Add a social icon
You can add a Reddit social icon that links to your Reddit profile:
- In Connected Accounts, click your Reddit account to open Reddit Settings.
- Ensure Show Social Icon is checked.
- Click Save.
The Profile URL is automatically set to lead to your Reddit profile.
Note: After connecting Reddit to Squarespace in this step, the social icon will automatically display in most, but not all, templates. You can also add social icons using the Social Links Block. Learn how these icons display in your template in our template guides.
Add a Share button
To help visitors share your content on Reddit, you can add a Reddit Share button to the following content:
- Album Pages
- Events Pages
- Gallery Pages
- Regular Pages
- Blog posts