Flatiron's Gallery Page stacks images and videos vertically.
Note: To set up your Gallery Page and images, visit Using the Gallery Page.
The images in your gallery stack vertically. Use the Project Detail Width tweak to adjust the width of the images.
Titles and descriptions
- Adjust the width with the Project Meta Width tweak.
- If the page title and description content is shorter than the browser window, it stays fixed in place as visitors scroll. If it's taller than the browser, it scrolls up with the page.
- To use different text for search results, add an SEO title and description.
Image titles and descriptions don't display in Flatiron. We still recommend adding them, however, as they can be indexed as alt text.
Clickthrough URLs turn any image in the gallery into a link to an external page, internal page, or file.
Gallery Pages display differently when a visitor opens one by clicking its thumbnail in an Index Page.
- Navigation arrows appear in the top-right corner.
- Thumbnails for the other pages in the Index display below the page content.
On mobile, images stack beneath the page title and description text.
- Flatiron doesn’t support deeplink URLs, or lightbox functionality.
- Galleries have a customizable Share link.
- For general information about styling your site, visit Structure and style.
Tip: To create different gallery layouts, create a Layout Page and modify it with a Gallery Block.
Learn about Flatiron Blog Pages.