Sales Overview in Analytics is a dashboard in the Website product that shows you how your site’s Commerce store is performing at a glance. It focuses on Revenue and Units Sold.
Note: This panel is now only available in the Website plans. For more advanced Commerce statistics, try the Commerce Analytics panels available in the Commerce plans.
Before you begin
- Revenue excludes costs like shipping fees and taxes.
- Revenue in Sales Overview doesn’t factor in discounts.
- Sales Overview shows data for up to the past 12 months.
- Analytics doesn’t factor in refunds at this time.
Review the Sales Overview panel
Open Sales Overview
- In the Home Menu, click Analytics, and then click Sales Overview.
- Click the drop-down menus at the top of the panel to filter results by Day, Week, or Month views.
- Select Month to view data by month for the past 12 months.
- In the top search box, search for a product to show revenue and units sold for that specific product.
Graphs and tables
- The line graph near the top of the panel shows trends over time for Revenue or Units Sold. Hover over any point in the graph for specific statistics.
- The table shows a detailed log of Revenue and Units Sold by hour, day, or month. Totals for the entire time frame are above the table.
When filtering by month only, scroll down to see a breakdown of your top products by revenue and units sold.
For each product, the larger number is that product’s percentage of all revenue or units sold. The small number is the total revenue or units sold of that product.