The Popular Content panel in Analytics shows your top content by pageviews. All URLs on your site count in this panel, including your homepage, pages, posts, products, events, and more. Reviewing your popular content is a great way to see what's working well and get inspiration for your next update.
Availability by plan
The Popular Content panel is available in:
- Commerce plans (Basic and Advanced)
- Website plans (Personal and Business)
Review the Popular Content panel
Open Popular Content
- In the Home Menu, click Analytics, and then click Popular Content.
- Click the tabs at the top of the panel to filter results by Today, The Past 2 Days, The Past 3 Days, This Past 7 Days and The Past 31 Days. Today shows popular content from the past 24 hours.
Graph and table
- The pie graph is a view of top pages or posts viewed the most in the selected time frame. Hover over any slice to highlight the corresponding data in the key to the right.
- The table displays popular content by descending order of pageviews. Click the page or post title to open it on your site.
Note: The longest time frame available in Popular Content is one month. For data on popular content for an extended time period, try our integration with Google Analytics.