The Other Search Keywords panel in Analytics shows which search terms drive traffic to your site from search engines other than Google, like Bing and Blekko.
The Other Search Keywords panel is available in all plans.
“Not provided” represents search activity that search engines hide from third-party platforms like Squarespace to keep search more secure.
Tip: Use Google Search Console and the Google Search Keywords panel to see more search terms visitors are using to find you.
Review the Other Search Keywords panel
To open Other Search Keywords:
- In the Home Menu, click Analytics, then click Other Search Keywords.
Table and graph
The graph shows some search engine keywords that led to visits to your site, and the table is a breakdown of those keywords.
- Click the drop-down menu at the top of the panel to filter results by date. Today shows results from the past 24 hours.
- Count is the number of times the search term (or undetectable search term) was used.
- An arrow displays next to keywords related to multiple search engines. Click the arrow to expand the view to all URLs.
- Searches that are 80 characters or longer aren't included.
To see our tips on keyword best practices and creating a keyword strategy, visit Adding keywords for SEO.