The Other Search Keywords panel in Analytics shows which search terms drive traffic to your site from search engines other than Google, like Bing and DuckDuckGo.
The Other Search Keywords panel is available in all plans.
Review the Other Search Keywords panel
To open Other Search Keywords, click Analytics in the Home Menu, then click Other Search Keywords.
Table and graph
The graph shows some search engine keywords that led visitors to your site, and the table is a breakdown of those keywords.
- Click the drop-down menu at the top of the panel to filter results by date. Today shows results from the past 24 hours.
- Count is the number of times the search term (or undetectable search term) was used.
- An arrow displays next to keywords related to multiple search engines. Click the arrow to expand the view to all URLs.
- “Not provided” represents search activity that search engines hide from third-party platforms, like Squarespace, to keep search more secure.
- Searches that are 80 characters or longer aren't included.
Try out these steps to continue learning about the keywords that drive traffic to your site:
- Use Google Search Console and the Google Search Keywords panel to see more search terms visitors are using to find you.
- Verify your site with Bing Webmaster tools to learn what users are searching for to find your site.
- See our tips on keyword best practices and creating a keyword strategy, visit Adding keywords for SEO.