Skye, Foundry, Indigo, Ready, and Tudor share the same underlying structure and functionality. This guide applies to all these templates.
This guide explains some of the most common issues that may come up when using the Skye, Foundry, Indigo, Ready, and Tudor templates.
My post title doesn’t fit in its thumbnail tile
Although text wraps in blog post thumbnail tiles, individual words don’t break when they reach the edge of a container. Depending on your style settings, longer words may be cut off or break through the edge of the tile.
There are certain style options you can use to help prevent this from happening. We recommend navigating to your Blog Page, opening the Style Editor, and experimenting with these options:
- Reduce the minimum size of your titles - Scroll down to Site-Wide Fonts and reduce the List Title and List Title Min sizes. Use List Title Size No Image tweaks for posts that don’t have thumbnail images.
- Increase the width of the tiles - Scroll down to Blog Grid Layout and adjust the Minimum Column Width.
Why are my blog post thumbnails so small?
To display Blog Page thumbnails at the width of the tiles:
- Open your Blog Page and navigate to the Style Editor.
- Scroll down to Blog Grid Layout.
- Uncheck Inset Images.
To adjust the images at the top of a blog post:
- Open a blog post and navigate to the Style Editor.
- Scroll down to Blog Post Options.
- Adjust the Banner Image Width.
I can’t edit my sidebar’s content
Blog posts in these templates support a sidebar. While on a blog post, hover over the sidebar and click Edit to customize it with blocks. Here are some tips:
- If your author profile is in the sidebar, hover over the sidebar content below the profile to activate the Edit annotation.
- Remove the author profile from the sidebar with the Author Profile tweak in the Style Editor.
- You can't edit the sidebar while editing the blog post.
Learn more about the sidebar in Blog posts.