To keep your G Suite account active but cancel a specific email address (also known as a "user"), you can delete it directly from your Squarespace site. For example, you might want to remove a user if someone leaves your organization.
Other ways to remove G Suite email addresses
- If you entered an incorrect username (for example, if you made a typo), rename the user instead of removing it.
- To cancel G Suite entirely, visit Cancelling your G Suite account.
- To remove a user's alias instead of an entire user, visit Google's documentation.
Per our refund policy, we only issue refunds for annual G Suite subscriptions cancelled in the 15-day renewal window.
Delete a user
To delete a G Suite user:
Note: This will permanently delete the user's inbox and every document it owns. Before deleting, you can transfer ownership of their documents from your G Suite account. To learn more, see "Before you delete a user's account" in Google's documentation.
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Email & G Suite.
- Click the address you want to delete, then click Remove User.
- Click Remove User in the pop-up to confirm.
- Repeat these steps for every email address you want to delete.
- Your next billing cycle will no longer show these subscriptions.
If you’re on an annual plan, you now have one available seat for each deleted user that you can fill with a new user. See the next section.
Replace a user (Annual plan only)
If you’re on an annual plan and delete a user outside of the 15-day renewal window, you’ll have one available seat that you can fill with a new user at no additional charge. This ensures that you get the most value out of your annual subscription.
To replace a deleted user:
- Follow the steps in Adding more G Suite users.
- If your account is eligible to fill an empty seat, you'll see You have an unused seat instead of a charge amount.