You can delete G Suite by Google email addresses (also known as “users”) directly from your Squarespace site.
Note: If you entered an incorrect username (for example, if you made a typo), rename the user instead of deleting the user and starting over again.
Per our refund policy, we only issue refunds for annual G Suite plans cancelled in the 15-day renewal window.
Delete a user
Note: This will permanently delete the user's inbox and every document it owns. Before deleting, we recommend transferring ownership of the documents associated with their account.
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Email.
- Click the address to delete, then click Remove User.
- Click Remove User in the pop-up to confirm.
- Repeat to these steps for every email address you want to remove.
- Your next billing cycle will no longer show these subscriptions.
If you’re on an annual plan, you now have one available seat that you can fill by creating a new user. See the next section.
Replace a user (Annual plan only)
If you’re on an annual plan and delete a user after the 15-day renewal window, you’ll have one available seat that you can fill with a new user. This ensures that you get the most value out of your annual subscription.
If you’re eligible to fill an empty seat, you’ll see a “You have an unused seat” message when adding a user.
To replace a deleted user:
- Follow the steps in Adding more G Suite users.
- After clicking Add New User, check for a “You have an unused seat” message near the bottom of the panel instead of an amount you’re being billed.