This guide is a reference for all Style Editor tweaks in the Ishimoto template. To learn how to use the Style Editor, visit Making style changes.
Note: The Squarespace platform is constantly evolving to give you the best possible tools for building your website. We update these guides frequently, but if the platform has recently changed you may see slightly different options than the ones listed below. The best way to learn the functionality of any tweak is to experiment with it and see what changes on your site.
Adjust the overall layout and format of your site. Other than Site Background, these tweaks don't apply to Gallery Pages, which expand to the width of the browser and content area.
- Site Background - Adjusts the color.
- Page Border Color
- Page Border Width - Adds a border at the top and bottom of the content area.
- Site Width
- Site Padding
- Page Padding (Vertical)
- Page Padding (Sides)
- Page Alignment: Center, Left, Right
- Gallery Background
- Gallery Height (Max)
- Gallery Slide Opacity - Reduces opacity on non-active images, revealing the Gallery Background color
- Hide Gallery Descriptions
- Gallery Auto Play - Scrolls through the images automatically
- Gallery Controls: None, Text, Arrows
Adjust the site title, logo, and tag line. Site Subtitle tweaks affect the tag line.
- Logo Image Size
- Site Title
- Site Title Size
- Site Title Color
- Site Subtitle
- Site Subtitle Color
- Header Alignment: Left, Center, Right
- Header Navigation: Split, Normal, Stacked
- Header Padding
- Constrain Header Width
Adjust the Main Navigation.
- Navigation - Adjusts the font styles.
- Navigation Size
- Navigation Color
- Navigation (Active) Color
- Navigation (Hover) Color
- Navigation Spacing
- Navigation Alignment - Moves the navigation up or down
Adjust the font styles throughout the site.
- Headings - Style all headers on your site. The size option sets the Heading 1 size; Heading 2 and Heading 3 text scales proportionally.
- Headings Size
- Headings Color
- Text - Adjusts the font styles of body text.
- Text Size
- Body Text Color
- Body Link Color
- Body Link (Hover) Color
These tweaks appear when you’re on a Blog Page. For more information, visit Blogging with Squarespace. The Quote tweaks adjust the size and font style of the Quote Block.
- Blog Meta Data - Adjusts the color of metadata such as the date and Comment button.
- Quote Size
- Blog Post Spacing
- Blog Sidebar: Right, Left, Hidden
- Blog Sidebar Width
- Blog Sidebar Padding
Adjust the social icons linked to your connected accounts that display in the bottom-left.
- Hide Social Icons
- Social Icon Color
- Social Icon Size
- Social Icon Style: Normal, Round Square
- Show Category Navigation - Hide or display the category navigation.
- Product Background Color - The color behind the product image.
- Product Overlay Color - Set the color of the on-hover overlay when Product List Titles: Overlay is enabled.
- Products Per Row - Set the number of products per row on the Products Page.
- Product List Titles: Under, Overlay - Set the title and price to display under the thumbnail image or on hover.
- Product List Alignment: Center, Left - Set text to Center or Left when Product List Titles: Under is enabled.
- Product Item Size - Set the image ratio (width:height) for photos on the Products Page.
- Product Image Auto Crop - Crop product images to the aspect ratio set with the Product Item Size tweak.
- Product Gallery Size - Set the image ratio (width:height) for photos on product item pages.
- Product Gallery Auto Crop - Crop images on product item pages to the aspect ratio set with the Product Gallery Size tweak.
- Show Product Price - Show or hide prices on the Product Page. If unchecked, the price will still appear on product item pages.
- Show Product Item Nav - Display a navigation link back to the Products Page.
- Product Social Sharing - Add or remove Share buttons from product item pages.
- Disable Item Pages - Disable the title link for individual events. When unchecked, clicking an event's title opens the individual event page.
- Show past Events
- Show Thumbnails - Show the thumbnail image for each event on the Event Page to the left of the event.
- Thumbnail Size
- Show Date Tag - The date tag highlights event dates. It displays to the left of each event in on the Event Page.
- Show Date Tag w/ Time
- Show Categories
- Show Date
- Show Time
- Show Location
- Show Export Links - Export links allow visitors to export event details to Google Calendar or iCal.
- Show Social Buttons
- Show Excerpt - Excerpts display a brief description of an event in the Events Page list view
- Show Button
- Show Back Link - Shows the 'Back To All Events’ link on individual event pages.
- 24-Hour Time
- Stacked View - Display your events as a stacked list with thumbnails appearing above the event at full-width.
These tweaks appear when you’re on an Album Page.
- Album Text Color
- Hide Album Share Link
Cover Pages are styled independently of a site’s template. Visit Styling a Cover Page for more information.
Tweaks for certain blocks also display in the Style Editor. For more information about available style changes, visit What are blocks? to find help content for your specific block.