The guides in this section can help you resolve common issues and learn about our security practices. If you need more help, our award-winning Customer Care team is available 24/7.
Troubleshoot site issues
Some issues can be solved with our troubleshooting guides.
- Find out why your site is loading slowly.
- Avoid image loading issues by formatting images for the best display.
- Learn how to prevent and recover lost content.
- Find solutions to common error messages.
- Troubleshoot Commerce checkout issues.
- If you're not receiving form replies, troubleshoot possible issues.
- Solve problems related to Facebook, MailChimp, and G Suite.
- For styling issues, visit the Troubleshooting guide for your template.
- For a clean slate, you can start over.
The browser you use affects how websites load and appear.
- If you're having trouble viewing or editing your site, follow our basic browser troubleshooting steps.
- Use the current version of our supported browsers.
- Use Private Browsing or Incognito Mode to see your site as your visitors see it.
- Clearing your cache ensures you're seeing an up-to-date version of your site.
- We recommend disabling browser add-ons and extensions because they can interfere with site editing.
Common security questions
Visit these guides for answers to common Squaresapce security questions:
- Can Squarespace support my high-traffic site?
- Squarespace and SSL
- I received a suspicious email. Is it from Squarespace?
- Content backups
We're here 24/7 to answer questions and help you build your site.
- Contact us here. We offer online support via live chat, email, and Twitter.
- Sending us screenshots helps us understand what you're seeing.
While we strive for 100% uptime and availability, we sometimes experience outages. When this happens, we're quick to respond and do everything we can to restore service. If your site isn't loading, it could be related to a systemwide issue we're fixing. Follow our Status page and @SquarespaceHelp to stay updated about any downtime.