If something isn’t working or if you need general help, this guide has basic troubleshooting tips.
If you need us, our award-winning Customer Care team is available 24/7.
If your site isn't loading or if you’re having trouble logging in, it could be related to a systemwide issue we're fixing. Follow our status page and @SquarespaceHelp to stay updated about any downtime. Our Engineering and Operations Teams will regularly post updates to this page, so it’s the best place to find out when an issue like this is resolved.
Troubleshoot site speed and other issues
Some issues can be solved with our troubleshooting guides.
- Learn what to do if your site is loading slowly.
- Avoid image loading issues by formatting images for the best display.
- Learn how to prevent and recover lost content.
- Find solutions to common error messages.
- Troubleshoot Commerce checkout issues.
- If you're not receiving form replies, troubleshoot possible issues.
- Solve problems related to Facebook, Mailchimp, and G Suite.
- For styling issues, visit the troubleshooting guide for your template.
- For a clean slate, you can start over.
The browser you use affects how websites load and appear.
- If you're having trouble viewing or editing your site, follow our browser troubleshooting steps.
- Use the current version of our supported browsers.
- Use Private Browsing or Incognito Mode to see your site as your visitors see it.
- Clearing your cache ensures you're seeing an up-to-date version of your site.
- Disable browser add-ons and extensions you don't need because they can interfere with site editing.
We're here 24/7 to answer questions and help you build your site.