Squarespace’s mobile apps allow you to manage, view, or add to your site’s content from an iOS or Android device. Mobile apps are a great way to track your site’s metrics, post to your blog, or share your galleries on the go.
Available mobile apps
Discontinued mobile apps
- If you've already installed the Note App, you can keep using it until October 31, 2018.
- If you've already installed the Start App, you can keep using it on your device.
If you're having trouble with a Squarespace mobile app, we recommend following these troubleshooting steps:
- Review the app's built-in help guides (available in the Blog, Commerce, Portfolio, and Start apps).
- Ensure your device is using an operating system supported by the app, as listed above.
- Ensure you’ve updated to the latest version of the app.
- If you're having trouble with two-factor authentication, visit Protect your account with two-factor authentication.
- Delete the app from your device, then re-install it.
- If you're still having trouble, use the Help option in the app to open a ticket with Customer Care.