Squarespace’s mobile apps allow you to manage, view, or add to your site’s content from an iOS or Android device. Mobile apps are a great way to track your site’s metrics, post to your blog, or share your galleries on the go.
Available mobile apps
- Analytics (iOS, Android)
- Blog (iOS, Android)
- Commerce (iOS, Android)
- Note (iOS, Android)
- Portfolio (iOS only)
- Start (iOS, Android)
Note: The Start App is discontinued and can no longer be installed. If you've already installed the Start App, you can keep using it on your device.
If you're having trouble with a Squarespace mobile app, we recommend following these troubleshooting steps:
- Review the app's built-in help guides (available in the Blog, Commerce, Portfolio, and Start apps).
- Ensure your device is using an operating system supported by the app, as listed above.
- Ensure you’ve updated to the latest version of the app.
- If you're having trouble with two-factor authentication, visit Protect your account with two-factor authentication.
- Delete the app from your device, then re-install it.
- If you're still having trouble, use the Help option in the app to open a ticket with Customer Care.
Note: Mobile apps don't support logging in with Google+. If you used Google+ to create your Squarespace account, create a Squarespace login by requesting a password reset. You can still log into your site using your Google credentials, but you'll use the new password to log into mobile apps.