Use Squarespace’s mobile apps to manage, view, or add to your site’s content from an iOS or Android device. Mobile apps are a great way to track your site’s metrics, post to your blog, or share your galleries on the go.
Available mobile apps
- Analytics (iOS, Android)
- Blog (iOS, Android)
- Commerce (iOS, Android)
- Portfolio (iOS only)
- Squarespace (iOS only)
Discontinued mobile apps
The Note App and the Start App are discontinued and can no longer be installed or accessed.
If you're having trouble with a Squarespace mobile app, we recommend following these troubleshooting steps:
- Review the app's built-in help guides (available in the Blog, Commerce, Portfolio, and Start apps).
- Ensure your device is using an operating system supported by the app, as listed above.
- Ensure you’ve updated to the latest version of the app.
- If you're having trouble with two-factor authentication, visit Protect your account with two-factor authentication.
- Delete the app from your device, then re-install it.
- If you're still having trouble, use the Help option in the app to open a ticket with Customer Care.