Squarespace's official integrations extend your site’s power across the web. Since all integrations are built into the platform, you don't have to navigate a separate integrations or app marketplace to set up these features.
Your Squarespace subscription includes most integrations. However, some services like G Suite by Google, Xero, ShipStation, or certain Mailchimp plans, are paid subscriptions.
We fully support all official integrations. You can contact us for setup, troubleshooting, or general questions related to using these services with Squarespace.
To get started with a specific integration, check the lists below.
Tip: Guides for our integrations are available in other categories of our knowledge base. For example, you can find guides on social integrations under Social in the left navigation, or our store-focused integrations under Commerce. For quick access, we’ve linked most guides here.
Note: If you don't see your service in this guide, visit Third-party customizations to learn how you might add it to Squarespace.
- 500px Block adds a gallery of your 500px photos.
- Appointment Scheduling Block adds online booking with Acuity Scheduling.
- Bandsintown Block adds a list of tour dates from this service.
- Flickr Block adds a gallery of your Flickr photos.
- Foursquare Block displays a feed of your check-ins.
- Instagram Block adds a gallery of your Instagram photos.
- Map Block embeds an interactive, responsive Google Map with a location pin.
- OpenTable Block adds restaurant booking.
- Twitter Block displays a feed of recent tweets.
- SoundCloud Block embeds tracks and playlists.
- Video Block embeds a video from YouTube, Vimeo, Animoto, or Wistia.
- Zola Block displays items from your Zola registry.
- AMP creates streamlined versions of your blog posts so they'll load more quickly on mobile devices.
- Apple News integration cross-publishes your blog within the Apple News app as a branded channel.
- Disqus replaces our built-in commenting system with their advanced commenting features.
- Apple Pay lets customers check out without manually entering shipping and billing information.
- FedEx integration automatically calculates shipping costs based on their rates.
- PayPal accepts payment from customers through PayPal and Venmo accounts.
- ShipStation prints shipping labels in bulk across all major carriers.
- Stripe accepts credit cards, debit cards, and Apple Pay.
- UPS integration automatically calculates shipping costs based on their rates.
- USPS integration automatically calculates shipping costs based on their rates.
- Xero receives a Daily Sales Summary for the previous day's transactions.
Tip: If you're interested in order fulfillment and inventory integrations, learn about the Order API.
Connected social accounts
Automatically push content, encourage visitors to share content, and more by connecting to these accounts. For an overview, visit Connecting social accounts.
- Foursquare Swarm
- Google Search Console
Tip: To display icons for any site, add links in the Social Links panel.
- Adobe Fonts are included in Site Styles. You can also add custom Adobe Fonts.
- Google Fonts are included in Site Styles.
- The Noun Project provides the icons in Squarespace Logo.
Domains and email
- GoDaddy integration connects your GoDaddy domain in a few steps, without editing DNS settings.
- G Suite offers custom email addresses for your domain.
- Google Domains integration connects your Google Domain in a few steps, without editing DNS settings.
- Namecheap integration connects your Namecheap domain in a few steps, without editing DNS settings.
You can connect almost any other third-party domain to your site, as long as your provider offers access to DNS settings.
- Zapier connects Form Blocks, Newsletter Blocks, and Cover Page forms to over 1,000 apps. Form submissions can trigger additional Zapier integrations like Slack, Trello, ConvertKit, Salesforce and more.
- Dropbox syncs images to a Gallery Page.
- Getty Images lets you add stock and editorial images for a small fee per image.
- Unsplash lets you add free stock images.
- Amazon affiliate tracking is available with the Amazon Block.
- Facebook Pixel tracks visitor activity on your site to help Facebook understand and target users for ads.
- Google Ads offers $100 in credit to Squarespace customers who spend $25 or more.
- Google Analytics integration adds your tracking ID without code.
- Mailchimp integration builds your subscriber list through Form Blocks, Newsletter Blocks, and RSS-to-Email campaigns.
- Share buttons encourage visitors to share your content to a variety of social platforms.
- ChowNow integration adds a ChowNow page to your site so your visitors can order food for pick up or delivery without leaving your site.
- Animoto embeds are available in Video Blocks and galleries.
- Vimeo embeds are available in Video Blocks, galleries, and Cover Pages.
- Wistia embeds are available in Video Blocks and galleries.
- YouTube embeds are available in Video Blocks, galleries, and Cover Pages.
Learn more about embedding videos in Adding videos to your site.