This guide provides an overview of Squarespace account and billing features, and links to other guides for more in-depth help managing these features.
Log in to edit your site and adjust settings. Once logged in, you can switch between sites connected to your account.
- There are several ways to log into your site.
- Using your Account Dashboard, you can manage multiple sites and update your profile.
- You can change your account password or update your email address at any time.
- If you can’t log in, you can recover your password or account email address. If you’re still having trouble, follow these troubleshooting steps.
Use the Billing & Account panel to manage your subscriptions and invoices.
Note: All subscriptions are handled separately, even though they all use the same card on file. Cancelling one service doesn't automatically cancel all other active services.
- We charge all subscription renewals to your current billing credit card on file. We'll also charge this card for additional domain, G Suite by Google, and Getty Image purchases.
- Squarespace subscriptions are set to auto-renew annually or monthly to avoid any service interruptions.
- If your card is declined, follow these troubleshooting tips.
- If you receive a "Credit Card Billing Failure" email, find a solution in Why did my renewal payment fail?.
- Review past invoices through the Billing & Account panel.
- You can change your billing plan as your site grows or your needs change.
- If you no longer need your site, you can cancel service.
- You can reactivate an expired site, but account data isn’t stored indefinitely.
Whether you’re running a site as a team or building sites for clients, inviting contributors allows multiple people to work on a site using their own accounts.
- Invite a contributor with their email address, and once they accept the invitation, they’ll be able to log into your site. You can remove contributors as needed.
- Permission levels let you customize what each contributor can access on your site. You can change permissions as needed.
- If you’re building sites for clients, you can transfer ownership to them when you're finished.
Programs and offers
- When subscribing to paid service, you can use an offer code or a student discount.
- Annual billing plans include one free custom domain for the first year of service.
- On certain plans, you can get a free year of G Suite for one user and redeem a Google Ads credit.
- If you're a contributor to at least three Squarespace websites, learn about Squarespace Circle, our community for creative professionals.
Tip: Find more Account and billing guides by exploring the left navigation.