This guide is a reference for all Style Editor tweaks in the Supply template. To learn how to use the Style Editor, visit Making style changes.
Note: The Squarespace platform is constantly evolving to give you the best possible tools for building your website. We update these guides frequently, but if the platform has recently changed you may see slightly different options than the ones listed below. The best way to learn the functionality of any tweak is to experiment with it and see what changes on your site.
These tweaks adjust your site alignment and the background color for your main content areas.
- Site Vertical Alignment: Top, Middle
- Page Color
This tweak appears when you set a Regular Page as a homepage.
- Full Width Homepage
Adjust the settings for the Supply sidebar.
- Header Color - Adjusts the background color for the sidebar.
- Site Title Font
- Site Title Color
- Logo Size - Appears when you’ve replaced your site title with a logo.
- Site Tagline Font
- Site Tagline Color
- Header Border - Add a border between the sidebar and the page content.
- Header Border Thickness
- Header Border Color
- Use Site Title in Mobile Header - Appears once you’ve added a site logo. Learn more.
Adjust the display settings for the Main Navigation and Secondary Navigation that displays in your sidebar.
- Folder Links: Always Show, Collapsible - Links always show on mobile.
- Index Links: Show Both, Parent Link Only, Child Links Only, Show Both While Inside Index
- Product Category Links: Show Both, Parent Link Only, Category Links Only, Show Both While Inside Index
- Primary Nav Font
- Nav Link Spacing
- Primary Nav Link Color
- Secondary Nav Font
- Secondary Nav Link Color
- Nav Active Color
Social icons link to your connected accounts.
- Show Social Icons
- Show Icon Style: Round, Square, Icon Only
- Social Icon Color
Adjust the fonts and colors for the text on your site.
- Heading Font - Style all headers on your site. The size option sets the Heading 1 size; Heading 2 and Heading 3 text scales proportionally.
- Heading Color
- Body Font
- Body Text Color
- Meta Font - Adjusts metadata on your site, such as the dates and tags on blog posts or the Sale label on products. (The color is set by the Body Text Color, but is partially transparent.)
- Link Color
These tweaks appear when you’re on a Products Page. For in-depth information, visit Supply Products Pages.
- Product Background Color
- Product List Style: Viewbook, Catalog, Showroom, Flipcard
- Product Column Width
- Product Gutter
- Product Aspect Ratio
- Product List Title Size
- Product Title Color
- Product Price Color
- Product Size Color
- Product Item Single Image Fill - Appears if a product item page has only one image. Product Images crop around their focal point to fit the center panel.
- Product Item Image Margin
- Hide Product Share Button
These tweaks appear when you’re on a Supply Index Page. For in-depth information, visit Supply Index Pages.
- Index Background Color
- Index List Title Style: Overlay, Color Overlay, Under, Always Show
- Index List Font Size
- Index Column Width
- Index Gutter
- Index Aspect Ratio
- Index Item Color
- Index Title Color
These tweaks appear when you’re on a Gallery Page.
- Gallery Single Image Fill - Appears if a Gallery Page has only one image. Product Images crop around their focal point to fit the center panel.
- Gallery Image Margin
These tweaks appear when you’re on a Supply Blog Page.
- Blog Post Border
- Hide Blog Author
- Disable Item Pages - Disable the title link for individual events. When unchecked, clicking an event's title opens the individual event page.
- Show past Events
- Show Thumbnails - Show the thumbnail image for each event on the Event Page to the left of the event.
- Thumbnail Size
- Show Date Tag - The date tag highlights event dates. It displays to the left of each event in on the Event Page.
- Show Date Tag w/ Time
- Show Categories
- Show Date
- Show Time
- Show Location
- Show Export Links - Export links allow visitors to export event details to Google Calendar or iCal.
- Show Social Buttons
- Show Excerpt - Excerpts display a brief description of an event in the Events Page list view
- Show Button
- Show Back Link - Shows the 'Back To All Events’ link on individual event pages.
- 24-Hour Time
- Stacked View - Display your events as a stacked list with thumbnails appearing above the event at full-width.
These tweaks appear when you’re on an Album Page.
- Album Text Color
- Hide Album Share Link
Cover Pages are styled independently of a site’s template. Visit Styling a Cover Page to learn more.
Tweaks for certain blocks also display in the Style Editor. To learn more about available style changes, visit What are blocks? to find help content for your specific block.