This guide reviews common issues that may come up when using the Adirondack template.
Unwanted text shows up when I share my site on social media
The contact and location content for the header information drop-down may show in social media posts, even if they’re hidden on your site. For this reason, we recommend removing or replacing the text in these drop-down areas.
- From the Home Menu, click Design, then Style Editor.
- Scroll down to Site Header and select Contact, Location, or Search Dropdown: Contact.
- Click Save and exit the Style Editor.
- Click the contact link in the right side of your header.
- Hover over the contact text and click Edit.
- Highlight the text and delete it, or replace it with your own text.
- Click Save.
- From the Home Menu, click Settings, then Business Information.
- Update the Physical Location section with your correct information. If you don’t have contact information to add, add made-up or “dummy” text. This eliminates the Text Block that appears below the address in the demo content.
My background image isn't fixed on mobile
Many mobile browsers, including IOS, don't support fixed background images. To achieve a similar effect, experiment with the Size: Cover and Size: Contain background image style options. Note that background image style settings apply to both mobile and desktop.
For more help, visit our responsive design troubleshooting tips.