Use Appointment Scheduling Blocks to embed Acuity schedulers that visitors can use to book appointments without leaving your site.
Although you can integrate the Acuity scheduler with your site, Acuity Scheduling and Squarespace are separate platforms. You'll manage your bookings and payments through Acuity Scheduling account, which you'll need to create before you get started. If you don't already have an Acuity account, sign up.
Watch a video
Copy your Acuity URL
To set up the Appointment Scheduling Block, you'll use the URL for your Acuity scheduling page. To copy your Acuity URL:
- Go to acuityscheduling.com and log into your Acuity account.
- Click Scheduling Page Link in the sidebar.
- Copy the link beneath General Scheduling Page to embed your scheduling page.
- Click through other link types under Direct Links & Embedding to embed buttons and other widgets.
For more help with these links, visit the Acuity documentation.
Add an Appointment Scheduling Block
When you have the Acuity URL ready, add an Appointment Scheduling Block to any page:
- Edit a page or post, click an insert point, and select Appointment Scheduling from the menu. For help, visit Adding blocks.
- In the block editor, paste your Acuity URL. The scheduler will appear on the page.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Here's an example Appointment Scheduling Block:
Can I change the design?
Yes. You can customize the design of your Client's Scheduling Page through Acuity. For help, visit Acuity’s documentation.
Does Squarespace charge transaction fees for bookings through Acuity?
No. Appointment Scheduling Blocks are separate from the Squarespace Commerce platform, so purchases aren't subject to Squarespace transaction fees.
Can I use the Appointment Scheduling Block with the free Acuity plan?
Acuity’s basic, free plan (“Freebie”) doesn’t support embedded calendars. To use Appointment Scheduling Blocks, you’ll need to be on a different plan.