You can use the Acuity Block to embed a client scheduler visitors can use to book appointments without leaving your site.
To get started, you'll need an Acuity Scheduling account. If you don’t have one already, you can sign up from the block.
Acuity Scheduling offer
To receive a discount on Acuity Scheduling, click the sign up link in the Acuity Block editor. From there, you can choose a free Emerging Entrepreneur plan ($10/month value).
Step 1 - Copy your Acuity URL
To set up the Acuity Block, you'll need the URL for your online scheduling page. To copy your Acuity URL:
- Go to acuityscheduling.com and log into your Acuity Scheduling account.
- Click Client’s Scheduling Page, then click Scheduling Page Link.
- Click the Show direct link drop-down menu to select a scheduler type. You can embed your Client’s Scheduling Page, a specific appointment type, or a specific calendar.
- Under Link to Online Scheduling Page, copy the URL.
For more help with these links, visit Acuity Scheduling’s documentation.
Step 2 - Add the Acuity Block
- In Squarespace, open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the +.
- Select Acuity from the menu.
- For more detailed steps, visit Adding blocks.
Step 3 - Enter your Acuity URL
- In the block editor, paste your Acuity URL.
- After adding the URL, the scheduler will appear on the page.
- Click Apply to publish your changes.
Here's an example Acuity Block:
Can I change the design?
Yes. You can customize the design of your scheduling, calendar, and appointment pages through Acuity Scheduling. For help, visit Acuity Scheduling’s documentation.
Does Squarespace charge transaction fees for bookings through Acuity Scheduling?
No. The Acuity Block is separate from the Squarespace Commerce platform, so purchases aren't subject to transaction fees.
I already have an Acuity Scheduling account. Do I qualify for the discount?
Yes. To apply the discount to an existing account, contact Acuity Scheduling and mention the Squarespace offer.
Can I use the Acuity Block with the free Acuity Scheduling plan?
Acuity Scheduling’s basic, free plan (“Freebie”) doesn’t support embedded calendars. To use the Acuity Block, you’ll need to be on a different plan. As a Squarespace customer, you can sign up for Acuity Scheduling’s Emerging Entrepreneur plan for free, which supports embedding.