You can use the Acuity Block to embed a client scheduler visitors can use to book appointments without leaving your site.
Although you can integrate the Acuity scheduler with your site, Acuity and Squarespace are separate platforms. Bookings and payments are managed through your Acuity account, which you'll need to create before you get started.
If you don’t have one already, you can sign up from the block.
This is a Premium feature available in the current Website Business plan and higher:
- Available in: Business and Commerce plans
- Available in: Personal plan for websites active before December 1, 2017
- Not available in: Personal plan for websites active after December 1, 2017
- Trial: You can try out this block during a trial.
To learn more, visit Premium features.
Acuity Scheduling offer
We've partnered with Acuity Scheduling to offer our customers a free Emerging Entrepreneur plan ($15/month value). Your Acuity Scheduling account will continue to renew for free every month, as long as your site is active.
If you don't have an Acuity Scheduling account yet
To redeem the offer, click the signup link in the Acuity Block editor and follow the steps to redeem the offer.
If you already have an Acuity Scheduling account
If you already have an account, you're still eligible. First, add the Acuity Block to your site, and then complete their form to verify that you can receive the offer.
To learn more about this offer, visit Acuity Scheduling's documentation.
Add Acuity Scheduling to your site
Step 1 - Copy your Acuity URL
To set up the Acuity Block, you'll need the URL for your online scheduling page. To copy your Acuity URL:
- Go to acuityscheduling.com and log into your Acuity Scheduling account.
- Click Client’s Scheduling Page, then click Scheduling Page Link.
- Click the Show direct link drop-down menu to select a scheduler type. You can embed your Client’s Scheduling Page, a specific appointment type, or a specific calendar.
- Under Link to Online Scheduling Page, copy the URL.
For more help with these links, visit Acuity Scheduling’s documentation.
Step 2 - Add the Acuity Block
Once you have the Acuity URL ready, add the Acuity Block to any page:
- In Squarespace, open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the +.
- Select Acuity from the menu. For more help with blocks, visit Adding blocks.
- In the block editor, paste your Acuity URL.
- After adding the URL, the scheduler will appear on the page.
- Click Apply to publish your changes.
Here's an example Acuity Block:
Can I change the design?
Yes. You can customize the design of your Client's Scheduling Page through Acuity Scheduling. For help, visit Acuity Scheduling’s documentation.
Does Squarespace charge transaction fees for bookings through Acuity Scheduling?
No. The Acuity Block is separate from the Squarespace Commerce platform, so purchases aren't subject to transaction fees.
Can I use the Acuity Block with the free Acuity Scheduling plan?
Acuity Scheduling’s basic, free plan (“Freebie”) doesn’t support embedded calendars. To use the Acuity Block, you’ll need to be on a different plan. As a Squarespace customer, you can sign up for Acuity Scheduling’s Emerging Entrepreneur plan for free, which supports embedding.