The Portfolio App syncs with your site’s Gallery Pages, allowing you to display and browse your galleries on the go. The app is available for iOS devices.
Note: The Portfolio App has been discontinued and can no longer be installed or updated. If you've already installed the Portfolio App, you can keep using it until March 4, 2019. As an alternative, manage galleries from an iPhone using the Squarespace App.
Before you begin
To use the Portfolio app, you’ll need:
- An active Squarespace 7 site with at least one Gallery Page or Project Page.
- Owner or Administrator permissions. For more information on contributor permissions, visit Squarespace permissions explained.
- You’ll need an internet connection to sync your gallery and view videos, but you can use the app to view images offline after the initial sync.
- Squarespace 5 linked sites aren't supported.
Using the Portfolio App
You can use the app to:
- Display images or videos from a Gallery Page or Project Page
- Customize a gallery’s display in the app
- Share individual images and videos
- Add new images to a Gallery Page
- Edit image titles and clickthrough URLs
You can’t use the app to:
- Display images from a Gallery Block
- Edit your full site or settings
- Manage other site content
- Create new Gallery Pages
- Create a new Squarespace site
Supported operating systems
- The app requires iOS 10.0 or later
- The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- Download the app
- After opening the Portfolio app, follow the prompts to log into your account. For help logging in, visit I can't log in.
- If you have two-factor authentication enabled for your account, you'll be prompted to enter your six-digit authentication code after logging in. To learn more, visit Protect your account with two-factor authentication.
- After logging in, you’ll see your site list. Tap a site to sync with the app. You’ll see the number of Gallery Pages on that site.
- Tap the Gallery Pages you want to add, then tap Sync. You can also tap Sync All. You’ll see a status bar at the top of the screen as your galleries sync.
Note: Disabled and password-protected Gallery Pages can still sync with the app. If you don’t want to view these in the app, manually select the Gallery Pages to include.
If you have questions about using the app, you can browse guides or open a ticket from the in-app Help Center.
- From any view, tap the in the top-right corner.
- Tap View Settings.
- Tap Help.
- Tap Help again to browse guides, or tap Contact Us to open a ticket.