This is a list of all Site Styles tweaks for the Adirondack template.
We constantly evolve the Squarespace platform to give you the best possible tools for building your website. If the platform recently changed, you may see different options than the ones listed below. The best way to learn how any tweak works is to experiment with it and see what changes on your site.
Tip: For general help, see the Adirondack template guide.
- Site Drop Shadow - Add a shadow effect behind the content area.
- Site Background Image - For more help, visit Adding site-wide background images.
- Site Background Color - Choose a background color for the area around your site.
Change the branding, navigation link, and information drop-down link in the site header.
- Site Title Font
- Logo Height
- Background Color
- Header Icons - Choose if the navigation and information links display as icons or text. The links always display as icons on mobile or the fixed header bar.
- Contact, Location, or Search Dropdown: Contact, Location, Search, None - Choose how the information link displays, or hide it.
Change your site’s navigation bars. The navigation link color is automatically set to black or white based on the navigation bar’s Background Color.
- Background Color
- Nav Active Color
- Always Show Nav
- Header & Nav Borders - Add a border above and below each navigation bar.
- Height - Set the height for all banner images on your site.
Page Titles and Descriptions
Change the text that displays at the top of Events, Products, and Layout Pages when page titles and descriptions are enabled.
- Title Decoration: Underline, Overline, 3 Stars, 3 Asterisks, None - Add decoration to page titles and blog post titles.
- Show Page Titles & Descriptions - Enable or hide page titles and descriptions.
- Page Title
- Page Description
- Page Title & Description Color
- Content Background Color - Choose a background color for the main content area and footer.
- Heading 1
- Heading 2
- Heading 3
- Heading Color
- Text Color
- Link Color
- Link Hover Color
- Quote Block
Change the settings for your Blog Pages.
- Blog Text Width: Narrow, Normal
- Blog Post Author
- Blog Meta Info - Set the font and size of metadata, such as blog authors and post dates.
- Blog Meta Info Color - Set the color of metadata, such as blog authors and post dates.
These tweaks appear on Classic Products Pages.
- Show Category Navigation
- Product Background Color
- Product Overlay Color
- Products Per Row
- Product List Titles: Under, Overlay
- Product List Alignment: Center, Left
- Product Item Size
- Product Image Auto Crop
- Product Gallery Size
- Product Gallery Auto Crop
- Show Product Price
- Show Product Item Nav
- Product Social Sharing
Tip: In Adirondack, product images on product details pages open in a lightbox with a dark overlay. This can't be changed with style tweaks.
Products: Related Products
- Items Per Row
- Item Spacing
- Image Aspect Ratio
- Details Alignment
- Item Title Spacing
These tweaks appear on standard Gallery Pages.
- Gallery Design - Set the layout.
- Aspect Ratio
- Grid Spacing
- Min Column Width
- Lightbox Style: Dark, Light
- Gallery Navigation: Thumbnails, Bullets, Numbers, Circles, Simple, None
- Gallery Info Overlay: Always Show, Show on Hover, Hide
- Gallery Aspect Ratio
- Gallery Arrow Style: Round Corners, Rectangular, Circular, No Background
- Gallery Transitions: Fade, Scroll
- Gallery Show Arrows
- Gallery Auto Crop
- Gallery Autoplay
- Gallery Loop
- Gallery Autoplay Speed (sec)
- Gallery Thumbnail Size
- Gallery Arrow Background
- Gallery Arrow Color
- Gallery Circle Color
- Gallery Info Background
These tweaks appear when you’re on an Events Page.
- Disable Item Pages
- Show Past Events
- Show Thumbnails
- Thumbnail Size
- Show Date Tag
- Show Date Tag w/ Time
- Show Categories
- Show Date
- Show Time
- Show Location
- Show Export Links
- Show Social Buttons
- Show Excerpt
- Show Button
- Show Back Link
- 24-Hour Time
- Stacked View
These tweaks appear on Album Pages.
- Album Text Color
- Hide Album Share Link
Cover Pages are styled independently of a site’s template. Visit Cover Pages to learn more.
Tweaks for certain blocks also display in Site Styles. To learn about the style options, visit Adding content with blocks and click the name of the block you want to learn more about.